Chapter 9: Rescuing Chase And Skye

"Chase, what do we do?" said Skye. "I don't know Skye, this cage is pretty strong." said Chase. "Chase? Come in Chase!" said Rocky through the microphone. "Rocky is that you?" said Chase. "Yeah it's me, where are you?" said Rocky. "We're in a cage inside of a really weird room." said Chase. "What? What are you doing in a cage?" said Rocky. "The person who attacked Skye and I, we found him!" said Chase. "Really?! Who is it?!" said Rocky. "I'll tell you when you get here, just find us quick, Alex is about to spread the virus!" said Chase. "We're on our way Chase!" said Rocky.

    Rocky and Tundra were still crawling through the vents until they saw Chase and Skye above them. "Rocky, how do we get down there?" said Tundra. As Rocky was about to say something, the vent started to fall. "Uh oh!" They both screamed but found Chase and Skye. "Rocky, Tundra! We're glad to see you!" said Skye. Rocky picked the lock and Chase and Skye we're out of the cage.

    Marshall and Everest somehow got into the power room. "Hey Marshall, come in Marshall!" said Chase. "Marshall here." said Marshall. "Where are you guys at now?" said Chase. "We're in the power room now!" said Marshall. "Wait, you're in the power room?" said Chase. "Yeah, why?" said Marshall. "Well Zuma and Rosie are in the main room right now, so you and Everest could turn off the power and Zuma and Rosie can sneak up there without being seen and steal the virus!" said Chase. "That's brilliant!" said Zuma. "Ok, but wait till Alex is done with the speech!" said Chase. "Not so fast!" said a voice. "Carlos!" said Chase, Skye, Rocky, and Tundra. "You pups are going nowhere!" said Carlos as three of Alex's men came out. The pups stared down Carlos and the three men.