Chapter 11: James Heller VS Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer brought out the claws and said "I'll give you one more chance to hand over the virus!" "We're not giving you this virus!" said Skye. "Fine, have it your way!" said Alex. The pups tried to fight by running after Alex, but Alex swung his claws and hit all the pups. The pups were moaning and groaning because of the pain, and Alex had a sick sinister smile. The pups got back up but Alex swung his claws again, and missed, and Chase threw a punch. Alex got more mad and kicked Chase across the face, and Chase went down. All the pups tuxedos and dresses had scratches and holes in them and the pups were in great pain.

     As Alex was about to kill the pups, a voice called out "ALEX!!" Alex turned around to where the voice is, saw a man who had the same power as him. "Who the fuck are you?!" said Alex. "My name is James Heller, and you killed my family, so now I'm going to kill you!" said James. "Oh, is that so?!" said Alex. "You're damn right it is!" said James.

    James gave a signal to the pups to get out of here, and the pups did so. James pulled out blades from his arms and charged for Alex, Alex charged for James too. It was a hellacious battle with cuts and slashes and wounds, and scratches. Alex put his claws through James and said "See?! You can't beat me, you're pathetic!" James just screamed and sliced Alex's arm off, and continued back and forth, nonstop, putting his blades through Alex's body, then chopped off one of Alex's leg. Alex was in great pain afterwards, and he tried to get back up, and when he did, James took one of his blades back into a regular arm, but with the other arm that was still a blade, he chopped off Alex's head, and Alex fell to the ground.

   The pups were heading back to the air patroller, and were about to get in, but James Heller stopped them for a minute. "Pups, thank you for stealing the virus, but if you would kindly hand it over." said James. "What are you going to do with it?" said Rosie. "I'm going to destroy that virus, so no one can be infected again!" said James. "Ok sir, here you go!" said Chase as he handed the virus to James Heller, and the pups took off, James waved back at the pups.