Chapter 10: Stealing The Virus

The pups ran after Carlos and the three men, Chase went after Carlos, and the other three went after the three men. Carlos grabbed Chase and said in his ear "You don't want to kill me! What would Ryder say?!" "Get off!" said Chase as he bit Carlos's throat and Carlos died. Skye bit one of the men's leg and he went down, then she bit his throat. Rocky and Tundra charged after the other two and killed them. "Alright Zuma, is he almost done with the speech?" said Chase. "Yeah, he just brought out the virus, saying it can cure cancer and other diseases." said Zuma.

   "Alright Zuma and Rosie, are you ready?" said Chase. "Ready!" said Zuma and Rosie. "Alright Marshall and Everest, kill the power!" said Chase. Marshall and Everest killed the power and everyone in the main room were scared at first, then the backup lights came on and the virus was gone. "What?!" said Alex. All the people were wondering why he is upset, and Alex said "Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I will be right back!"  And he ran off to go find the virus.

    All the pups were heading to the exit but Alex came and blocked their way. "I should've known that you pups would be behind this, now hand over the virus!" said Alex. "Sorry dickhead, but you're not getting this virus back!" said Chase. "Fine, then I'll have to take it from you pups!" said Alex as he pulled out his prototype arms and the pups got ready for the fight.