Sukor - Love Happens

Recap: Raid is over n a lot of people are arrested (incl. Vivaan n the bartender). Chakor pass out n Suraj did first aid.

Suraj: Will she survive?

The paramedic: Y can't tell her pulse is still very low. They left from the club n outside was a huge crowd Adi n Riya were looking for Chakor as she was with Vivaan n Adi had a bad feeling *I hope Chakor is fine* He was very tensed. The paramedics came out with a stretcher a girl was lying on it first they couldn't see her face but them Riya shouted: Chakor!!! n Adi turned too they immediately run to her. What happen??? where r u taking her??? Where is Vivaan???

In this moment Suraj came out with Vivaan who was wearing handcuffs. Riya went to Vivaan: What the hell have u done to her??? Vivaan: Nothing!

Suraj: So u know that girl? u lied to me that's not good.

Riya: He is her boyfriend of course he knows her. Adi came: Who knows what kind of boyfriend he is afterall he lied to know her in front of ACP Rajvanshi. Riya couldn't hold herself back n gave Vivaan a tight slap on his stupid face. Suraj: nice u have guts to hit a criminal in front of an ACP. Take him he ordered a constable.

Adi: Sir can u tell us what happened.

The ambulance left the place n Suraj walk away from there. Riya: This ACP isn't helping us where r they taking her she asked cryingly. Suraj came in his jeep n said get in the car I will take u to the hospital. Right now I can't tell u what happen to her as it is a current case n the investigations r still going on.

They reached to the hospital where Chakor has been admitted. They straight went to the doctor n asked abt her health.

Doctor: Sorry but this information I can only give her parents then Suraj came n asked again (He didn't need to show his ID) n the doctor told them: She out of danger we emptied her stomach she is unconscious. Adi: Can we meet her.

Suraj: No. No1 will meet her before I have my report. He ordered 2 constables to safeguard her room n left for the police station.

Riya: Adi what now?

Adi: Don't worry have faith the doctor said she is out of danger let's wait here. Both stayed at Hospital.

Police Station

Vivaan: Hey i want to make a call now.

Jr. Inspector: So what sir told us to wait until he is back

Vivaan: I have a right to make a call.

Jr. Ins.: yeah u have but we have orders to obey.

Vivaan angrily hit the jail cell. In this time Suraj enters the police station.

Every Policeman stood up n salute him. Suraj: Did I miss something?

Jr. Ins.: No, Sir. but our richboy wanted to make a call.

Suraj: Then let him… with a confident smile.

Vivaan was taken out of the cell to make a call. Suraj sign his Jr. Ins. to bring the bartender to the investigation room.

The barte.: No. Don't take me where r u taking me help..

Suraj: Shout as much as u want. I will make u pay for everything u did not the girl from tonight I have got a lot of evidence n reports of victim's who were harried in ur club. But if u give me a full statement of it deeds then maybe I can do something n u see that guy he will be out in minutes he is the son of Ranjana Mohanlal the Industrial tycoon what do u think she will do with u. Give me the right information n I ensure u protection but u have to give me more I need the name of the real dealer too. Suraj looked at his watch u see him right now he is talking to his mom she will get him out on bail I give u hmm look when he hung up the phone I want full statement n if u don't talk immediately than whatever I say will vanish. Suraj was going to leave n the bartender was nervous n then stop I will tell u everything. Suraj called the Jr. Ins. Take his statement n put him back behind the bars now.

Vivaan: but the phone I couldn't make a call. Suraj: Oh yeah right. defective ops.

After an hour he had the full statement n Ranjana came she got know of it n she wasn't alone the high commissioner was coming along with her.

Every1 salutes him n he directly goes to Suraj while Ranjana went to her son: get him out now.

Suraj: No.

Comm.: Suraj please come with me.

-----------

a little bit too much but don't worry it will get interesting 😊