Sukor - Love Happens

oh we r reaching the finals... 😊

Hey hope u liked the story.

Recap; Suraj n Adi found Chakor n Imli.

At the hospital Suraj to Chakor abt the trick to catch the goon. Chakors parents enters the room.

Adi is going to meet Imli he is still unsure how she will react but he is confident n sure to say his heart desire to her.

Adi knocked at the door n Imli answered; yes come in.
Adi hesitated but he took al his strength n enters the room.
Imli was happy seeing her love infront of her was the best gift she could get. Imli; Adi... she cried for happiness n Adi went straight to her.
Adi; Imli... I...im... Imli I'm so sorry.
Imli; y r u sorry?
Adi; I left u alone all this happen n I wasn't there to help or protect u.
Imli; no Adi please don't blame urself it wasn't u Who abducted me.
Adi; But I thought u were death. I lost hope.
Imli; I know how it feels to lose hope but when Chakor came she gave me hope. She told me that u n ACP Suraj Rajvanshi were looking for me. U found some clues n that she also was a victim of Vivaan but got save by ACP.
Adi; yeah that's true.

In the other room:
Kasturi; Chakoriya
Chakor; Maa.
Bhuvaan; my doll / meri guriya
Chakor; Papa
They run to Chakor n hugged her.
Kasturi n Chakor were crying n Bhuvaan thanked Suraj for his work. Suraj; u don't have to thank me...
Chakor was talking to her mom n how much she missed her n she apologies for her mistake with Vivaan. Kasturi too apologies for trusting others n not her own daughter.

Teju n KN came in with Paakhi

Teju; She is my DIL I told it u she is one n now I won't accept any excuses Chakor u got this right?.
Kasturi; Bilkul/absolutely u r right now this alliance is gonna happen asap.
Bhuvaan; right o thought a marriage to policeman will harm my girl but now I know she is the safest with hi.
KN; yes he is a policemen a damn cop. They looked at him. What he is a damn gud cop. They laughed.

Paakhi; uffo u r all too much y don't u just let them alone. I'm sure tgey have to talk in private.
Every1 looked at Paakhi
KN; u have become very naughty. But u r right let's go.

Suraj n Chakor were alone.

The conversation was going on
Imli; she is lucky she has u as a friend.
Adi; n u too.
Imli; how I don't have anything.
Adi; u have me... if u want me.
Imli started to cry loud - he still wants me after all what happen to me I don't deserve him -.
Adi run to her n hugged her he caresses her back n said; Imli I never forgot u n i never stopped loving u.
Imli; me too. But the crime which has done on me I have got no justice for it.
Adi; Suraj is working on it please have patients n trust. us.
Imli; I trust u mire than myself.

Suraj went closer to Chakor. Chakor waited for him. He sits in the bed n holds her hand. Suraj looked deep in her eyes n...
Chakor put her index finger on his lips he couldn't say anything he had to listen; Suraj u saved my life n once but twice. U made me realise what true love is ur heart is beating in my chest I can't live without u n i won't to become ur wife. Please Suraj accept my proposal n marry me. Suraj smiled he holds the hand of Chakor her finger still on his lips he kissed the finger n said yes I will marry u. Both shared an eyelock moment.

Imli; how will I get justice?
Adi; as I told u Suraj is working on it. U have to stay here at the hospital but trust me I won't let u stay alone I will stay here with u.
Imli; Thank u Adi.

Chakor; hugged Suraj n said maybe we should call the others in.
Suraj; hmm they r listening...
Chakor what
Suraj; yeah they r com'on can't u hear the noise behind the door.
Chakor concentrated 😲. - what tgey heard what I said oh no 😶 -
They all come in n were happy finally she agrees to the wedding.

Sukor - Love Happens On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara