Sukor - Love Happens

Hi please vote if u like this story is gonna end after a few more chapters I'm not sure how many it depends on the length of each update.

Have fun 😊

Recap: Chakor is abducted by some1 of the Mohanlal clan n Imli is also at the same place. Suraj figured out that some1 followed Adi to get more information abt Chakor n her stay.

Chakor n Imli talked for a while n Chakor told her abt Suraj n Adi n how they both r trying to find her. Imli thanked her for giving her a new hope.

Suraj was alone n after the talk to his mom he went to the kitchen - y mom told me to eat something? -. The kitchen was clean n tidy. Chakor did gud work. Suraj was surprised he took off the cover of the pot he breaks down on the same place where Chakor was crying a night before n asked her if she would vecome his wife. - Chakor I will find u no matter how long it takes but I will find u. -

Chakor was crying silently she doesn't wanted to insecure imli again. After months she got to know that their r still people looking for her to find her.
- Suraj I miss u so much please forgive me I love u -.

Suraj was in the kitchen looking at himself pity on himself - No I can't lose hope. I am ACP Suraj Rajvanshi this is my fight. Some1 came to my place abducted my love n is hidding her. They observed my friend Adi they used us to get to Chakor.  I will find her n I know how to do that -.

Chakor closed her eyes n saw Suraj face she dreamed of him n her bright future *Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi wife of ACP Suraj Rajvanshi. Mother of a boy called Karan n a daughter named Rohnak. Living peacefully with her In laws Teju n KN her Parents Kasturi n Bhuvaan were permanent guest n Suraj would always bring her chocolate n flowers. He would never let her work. After coming from work which might be his first wife his duty to serve for the country. But deep in his heart it's Chakor who comes first maybe Karan n Rohnak too*. Chakor smiled thinking of him let her find peace she felt better n calm. Suraj was more than she thought he is her strength as long as Suraj us on her side with her nothing can harm or destroy her. Her power her will to survive is growing second by second.

Suraj wiped his tears away n took his mobile phone. He dailed the number of Adi's mobile.
It rings Adi picked up;
Hello Aditya...
Hello Adi it's Suraj
Adi; oh hi Suraj hmm- Paakhi told him that im driving back -.
Suraj; listen to me carefully
Adi; I won't turn n drive back I'm coming to help n nothing u will say will stopp me.
Suraj; uff I know just listen.
Adi was quite..
Suraj; u there?
Adi react; u said listen so I'm ready.
Suraj; oh. I... I think some1 followed u. To find Chakor.
Adi; what? how? I mean i...
Suraj; cool down it's fine just do as I say.
Adi; ok tell me what to do.
Suraj; first tell me did u dropped Paakhi home?
Adi; I'm sorry I didn't. I gave her to the Jr. Inspector but I talked to her she arrived home safely.
Suraj - So they may not followed Paakhi n r still behind him that will be great n no1 know my family 😥 - Stay calm n cool just looked at the front mirror for the back way can u see a car which may follow U?
Adi looked but wasn't sure. Sorry don't know.
Suraj; it's ok. Don't come to me drive a different way n if possible turn into an alley with one-way n see if a car follows u n be carefull n keep talking to me. Whoever follows u shouldn't think that we know.
Adi understood he drive the way first to the petrol station. He kept talking unnecessary things with Suraj who as laughing. Adi - nice friend I'm talking bullshit n he is laughing - he recognises a car n drive further. He eat something n took secretly a pic of the car. He wasn't sure but safty comes first it's better to be prepared.
He was back in the car n told Suraj that a car is following him n he will send him a pic of the car n number  plate. Suraj logged-in in the police database n entered the number of the car plate - yes -.
Suraj; Adi that's a car registered on Mohanlal Ltd.
Adi; that means ur intuition was right. They followed me to find Chakor. I'm so sorry.
Suraj; Adi don't be silly. They would done it any how. There is no use to blame urself. Now do as I said...