Sukor - Love Happens

Hi everyone here is the awaited update.

Recap: Adi come to the hospital to tell Chakor that her parents r angry on her she can't go home n Suraj gave Adi the key of his apartment.

Suraj was at the police station in his cabin he found a clue which could solve his problem with the case.

On the other hand Chakor was discharged n Adi took her to Suraj place where he was waiting with her for Suraj arriving. Chakor was searching the the rooms with personal stuff but it was so clean not even a pic of his parents. Adi saw her how she checked every single corner in the apartment: Chakor have u found what u r looking for? She felt caught but y she was just looking for personal belongings but couldn't stop searching something more but what? what was she looking for? She turned to Adi n said: He is very tidy the full opposite of me. When he came to meet me the first... well the last time my room was a mess my clothes were on the bed, ground n on the stool 😶... do u know what I just come to know how gud he was that time he went to the bathroom n gave me time to clean up I'm sure he saw some personal stuff of me -undergarments 😶😶- He didn't mention it. The first thing he said was y I didn't wear the blue dress which was lying on my bed. He could have said many bad things but no he made me feel comfortable like yesterday at the hospital she stopped suddenly thinking of yesterday night Adi saw her body was shaking in fear. Adi immediately rushed to her: Chakor kiya huwa tha kaal (what happened yesterday) She told him abt Vivaans visit n the hug of Suraj n care. She didn't mentioned the kiss on her forehead yeah she was still awake n happy that Suraj gave her this new feeling of hope.

They both sitted on couch Adi: What should we do? Chakor: hmm I don't know but then her face brighten with a smile 😀 lets cook he will come here anytime n we r here for hours I think it's the best to cook for him. Adi smiled n said: that's really a gud idea but Chakor what will u cook for him. Chakor got confused n replied to him: I thought u will cook n I will watch u... silent... both broke the silent with a loud laugh. Ok home delivery they said together. 🤔 what does he like to eat? Both were thinking n decided to order different kinds of food like pizza, Chinese noddle n some hot snacks like samosa n pakore.

They both were hungry seeing the food their mouth start watering 🤤. Adi looked at Chakor n listened to the sound of her n his stomach *grrrg* Chakor don't u have his mobile No.? She shook her head both were abt to start when the door bell rings n Chakor runs to open the door to welcome him. But instead of Suraj a young woman was standing there.

Suraj was on his way home n thinking of his clue. - I just need the confirmation from Adi n than I will go to court n ask for a search order-. He was driving with his bike n stopped seeing flowers n thought - the home is empty I'm sure these flowers will make her feel better n might help the apartment look like a home - He bought a bunch of different kind of flowers n was at the building entrance. This time it was Suraj who push the door bell n Adi was the one who open the door. Suraj was hoping to see Chakor but he missed the chance.

Suraj thanked Adi for taking care of Chakor n waiting for his arrival. Adi made him clear he would do this anytime again as she his Sister not only a friend. Chakor was sitting with her a woman - no who is this -  Suraj was confused n said just: Hi!? Chakor turned to him with her the young woman which was acutally a teenager girl just 11 or 12 years old. She got up n run to Suraj n hugged him: Hi Suraj bhai. Oh my god Paakhi u grow up so fast looking so beautiful how u came here? Suraj asked. Paakhi explained she come to meet Teju n KN (Aunty n Uncle of Paakhi she is Suraj little cousin) Mom n Dad said I could meet u if I want so they drop me here n drive to uncle aunty 😀. When I came this lady opened the door n I was kinda surprised normally u don't have woman company but then I saw him n was more confused 🤔 maybe I'm in the wrong apartment but they both explained me the situation n feed me look so many dishes n u know na how much I love pizza like them both they r both very nice thank God u found friends warna aisa na hota ke ek din aakele hi maar jahte (otherwise u would have died someday all alone) All three were shocked hearing this 😲😲😲😨😨😨. Chakor come to n said: Don't say this ur bro has a lot of friends, right? 😊. Oh really give me a name Paakhi insisted 😒 I don't believe. Well... Suraj just changed the topic n said I'm hungry did u eat everything or u left something for me? He looked at Paakhi who was ignoring him n was talking n giggling with Chakor She whispered see he doesn't have haha.