Sukor - Love Happens

FIRST SORRY FOR MY FRIDAY MISTAKE BUT MY LOVE HAPPENS STORY WAS WITHDRAW 😣🙉 my fingers r to fat 😁😂.

I'm finally back with a new update.

Recap: Sukor confessed afterall love happens 😉. Suraj asked Chakor the question of question.

Suraj; so what u think do u want to stay here as my wife?
Chakor got shy she closed the door just an inches was left open he could see her face the smile let him melt his knees were shaking he was dying to know what her answer might be. Chakor; I will give u the answer tomorrow u have to wait. Suraj; didn't moved he looked at his watch it was 23:55 pm the next day starts in 5 min he said. Chakor; no... Suraj ☹💔 Chakor; no I mean in the morning u will get ur answer have a Gud n8 n she closes the door completely. Suraj; oh no what 😣 u let me wait till morning. Behind the door Chakor was jumping n spinning around 😀💗.

On the side of the door
Suraj - she makes me crazy I can't imagine to live without her these 4 days were amazing even if we didn't spend much time together -.

Both tried to sleep one if both succeeded 😁:

Suraj was sleeping on the couch of the living room n Chakor couldn't sleep the whole night having self-doubt - How can a man like him wants to marry me? I have nothing to give...- then she reminds Suraj words in the kitchen thinking of him brings a smile on her face. - Even if I'm gud as I am for him, I will show him that I'm a great woman n can be a gud housewife too but wait does he want a housewife?? he knows I want to work would he let me work?? soo many questions n I have no idea what to do -.

The morning came n the sun rises while her Suraj was still sleeping😪 - kaafi ghari neend hai/ he is in a deep sleep - Chakor decided to show him some cooking skills she headed to the kitchen - what does he likes to eat in the morning...🤔 - she remembers Suraj hug n the talk they shared then she remembered the clue - Adi is coming I have to impress both after a Gud breakfast they will work n concentrate better. More important they will be strengthened to find evidences against Vivaan 😡-.

After thinking of here n there she decided to make Aalo ke parathe (bread stuffed with potato). Paakhi woke up by hearing the noise she was scared as she was alone in the study room - 😦 yeh kaisa shor hai/ what kind of noise is this -. She got up n secretly looked out from the door she saw Suraj sleeping on the couch - how can he sleep, is he deaf?😴 - n then she hear the noise again, it was coming from the kitchen she saw a shape - could it be...😲 - Suraj who was still sleeping (he was having a nice dream 😉) she decided to wake him. On her toes she goes to wake him. Paakhi; Suraj Bhai, she shaked his arm, look she pointed to kitchen. He was in a half sleep one eye open like a slit😩, Chakor Di is cooking I'm very scared... Suraj; what... now sitting on the couch she is doing what? repeating it more to himself in a shooking way 😨 she is cooking y? Paakhi; don't know but look it seems like she is doing something big. Suraj; lag to raha hai / yeah it's really seems like this. Ok just get ready n fresh up ok. Paakhi; ok.

In the meantime the door bell rings Chakor wasn't aware of the fact that both Suraj n Paakhi r awake n getting ready - uffo 😡 now I have to open the door -. Chakor had kept the stove on. One pan was on the stove with a handmade parathe 😊. She rushed to the door n welcomes Adi who was very excited n happy seeing his friend Chakor smiling n full of wheat yeah she was looking like she got into a tornado of wheat. Adi; u look so funny. Chakor; Adi 😡. Adi; just kidding my beauty she smiled n Adi smells something n then Chakor smells too. Chakor; oh no my paratha 😣😢. Hearing her scream Suraj; comes out of his room with a towel (I don't know y but I love towel scence 😁 n I think both need equal share). Kiya huwa / what happen? He looked at Adi who was laughing even louder now. Suraj went to the kitchen. Like u all can guess not only Chakor but also the kitchen was looking like some1 survived a tornado everything was dirty full of waste n wheat nothing was done with structure n in the middle of all the mess Chakor was crying 😭. Suraj; goes to her what is? he asked. Chakor; sniffed n said look my paratha it burns I have been working on it since 7 am. Suraj; looked at the clock on the wall n smiled Chakor it's ok it's already 9 am n it doesn't matter how many u made we will share now get up n stop crying 😢 he wanted wiped the tears away but Chakor; starts crying again 😭 but I just made this one. Suraj; 😲 what! more surprised than angry. But look my kitchen seeing this toofan/ tornado I thought made at least a dozen. Chakor; got up I hate u she screamed n run into the bedroom n slammed the door. Suraj what was this. Adi n Paakhi both slammed their hands on their foreheads. Adi; u hurt her feelings. Paakhi; yeah bhai she made an effort to make parathe n u said in this she should have made a dozen did i ever made parathe? Suraj; made a face oh man 😟 I screwed up again.