draft 1

Her first day of training was quite memorable...... she still remembers the sore muscles and sweat from that hellhole of a place.

More importantly, why didn't anyone tell me home tutors were the size of babies?!?!

It was 5 AM when she was grappled on her back in her sleep, feeling disgruntled.

"Dame-Tsuna!"

Urghhh.. Tsunami gasped as the baby jumped on her back mercilessly.

She swore she saw Leon laugh while crawling around her limp body.

"OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW QUIT ITTTT" She bawled.

"Dame-Tsuna, I suggest you get up now," a gun cocked. "Got it?"

Tsuna weeped and hurried to get her training outfit which only revealed her thighs and back, but at least it wasn't eye catching in the summer.

Even if she hated how it showed off her back, she turned to Reborn as she tied her shoes. "What now?"

Bang!

Fuck! The baby had get a fucking loaded gun. She didn't think it was real in general.

She ran outside in fear of everything, not looking back as she heard the bullets smash the concrete.

God help m e.

DONTSHOOTDONTSHOOTSHITSHITSHIT I'M FUCKED-) her internal screaming came to an end as she felt her heart pump way too fast for a 15 minute exercise.

"Dame-Tsuna. Let's go back to Mama's."

Another sigh. Luckily Reborn gave her a towel and waited for her to be done with.

Reborn could've been worse, she realized later on. But she scooped up her tutor, groaning as her chest felt damp again.

She enthusiastically hopped back home with Reborn squished in between her boobs and arms; much to his surprise.

Who knew Tsunami ended up being well developed? The perverted tutor snorted. I could use her whenever I need Shamal's favor.....heh.

Tsuna waved at her mom, charging in her direction.

Both girls looked down in confusion when they heard a slight noise. Reborn blushed, angrily shooting Tsuna with rubber bullets.

"Wait Rebornnnnn!!!!!"

He turned around.

"Do you wanna take a bath with me?"

"Dame-Tsuna, I may look like a baby but I am older than you. I will not tolerate flirting from my student." Reborn elbowed her and flipped her onto the floor.

"Tsu-chan! Are you okay?" Nana rushed to her aid.

"Yeah. I think Reborn gets embarrassed when I force him to go take a bath with me..... isn't that weird?"

"....Tsu-chan is so innocent!!!" Nana squealed and squished her daughter.

"Hieeeekkk!!!" She gulped at Nana's devious expression.

"We need to have a talk!!"

That day, Tsuna was never the same and secretly understood every innuendo her classmates talked about.

She was always seen blushing that school year.