draft 3

"Takeshi, Takeshi!!!! Look at the fishes!!!!" A 5 year old jumped on his back, tugging his baby hairs.

"Ahahaha, Tsuna, that's great!!" The high schooler gently shifted the small girl onto his arm.

"KYAAAAA YAMAMOTO-SANNNN!!!!" a mob of girls appeared at the supermarket out of nowhere.

"Takeshi, what's- HIEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Tsuna screamed as the fangirls disregarded her and threw her onto the ground in jealousy.

Takeshi was overwhelmed and was about to get a panic attack when Hibari appeared.

"Herbivores. You are disturbing the peace of Namimori.....I'll bite you to death," Hibari took out his tonfas.

The fangirls screamed, running off in the distance.

Hibari turned to the whimpering Tsuna, who cried even more after he patted her on the head.

"Little one, that was dangerous."

"But I didn't start a fight with them! I think one of them threw me on purpose!" Tsuna bawled.

"......those herbivores shall be bitten to death at school. Sushi herbivore, take care of the little one," Hibari bumped Takeshi on the head with his tonfa. "Or else. I will not be pleased with child abuse."

Takeshi grimly smiled, slightly twitching as he kept Tsuna from Hibari's sight. "I am not abusing her, senpai! You must be delirious to say that..... I will talk with the fangirls though. What a pain in the butt." He sighed.

"Hn. Tetsuya." Hibari waved the man over.

"Kyo-san?" Tetsuya raised an eyebrow at the current situation. The high school prefect and Mr. Popular with a cute child in between.

"Make sure to get every student's info who attacked the little one from the camera footage."

"Yes Kyo-san." The DC members walked away swaggity swag.

"Kyo-san??? That's your name?" Tsuna looked at him weirdly.

Hibari sighed. "It's a nickname for my given name, Kyouya. I'm Hibari Kyouya, the prefect of sushi herbivore's school...."

"Wow!! You must be popular like Takeshi!" Tsuna beamed, somehow creating flowers and stars in the background.

"Hahaha, he's pretty famous! Anyways, do you guys wanna go get sushi?"

"Hn."

"Yeah!" The trio went home, ignoring all the bodies that appeared in the supermarket.