draft 2

Somehow, Kouta Sasagawa along with many other popular guys end up being friends with an innocent, dense human called Tsunami Sawada in the beginning of middle school.

Daizo Kurokawa sighed as he grudgingly made friends with the clumsy girl thanks to Kouta- who doesn't know when to back off of socializing.

He groaned.

Daizo thinks it's all just a normal year right? Considering that he got to meet Kouta's brother 24/7 this year is a nightmare, he thinks.

It couldn't get more stressful.

But oh.

It did.

10 times.
That's how many times she tripped within 15 minutes, so he lifts her body into his arms, annoyed by how red she seems.

She's too fucking cute, Kouta you lucky motherfucker-

"Kyaa!!!...." she blushed as the wind blew her skirt afloat.

Daizo felt blood rush to his ears but forced himself to look at her in the face. Nope. Didn't see anything, he thought to himself.

Just her smooth ass legs- FUCK.

FUCK.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. WAKE UP KUROKAWA DAIZO.SKKSKSSKSKSM FUCK U KOUTA.

"Hieeeee! What if someone saw...," she fidgeted, looking at the others on the rooftop.

Daizo gets so irritated by her nervousness when it's time for lunch that he puts the light girl on his lap out of jealousy that someone might've seen her pretty and toned thighs.

He then noticed her clothes fitting too snuggly or too loose on her body. Tsuna says her mother's a clutz when it comes to shopping in general.

He wonders how her mother orders the wrong size all the time.

(How is that even possible?!?!) So sometimes she's seen in a super big blouse, which is a lot like his shir- what is he thinking!?!?

Daizo decides to rest on Tsuna's shoulder from behind, not noticing her heat up.

In his dream, Daizo wonders who would be Tsuna's actual boyfriend.... not him for sure.

He has no idea but Kouta sometimes blushes so maybe???? Eh... Gokudera is just a plain monkey, Taizo does not approve. Yamamoto is the one who catches him off guard sometimes; specifically after school, when a random fist nearly takes out his eye but ends 1 cm near his face.

"What the fucK?"

Takeshi ignored him.

"Hey Kurokawa-san.... why are you forcing Tsuna to sit on your lap at lunch?" Takeshi's creeping anger was a force to be reckoned with.

Daizo slowly backed away from the baseball crazy guy.

"GET AWAY FROM TSUNA!" Takeshi kept up with him.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING MONKEY!" Daizo screeched. ShitshitshitsHIT.

*BOOM* Well, there goes his science project he made out of nowhere.

"Herbivores...... what is going on!?" An angry Hibari yanked us apart and tied us together inside a closet.

"Wait, Hibari! Yamamoto started bashing my things out of nowhere!"

"Hahahaha, well, I had to protect Tsuna!"

"She was fine with it and I was doing it so the others wouldn't stare at her-"

"LALALALALALALALLALAL-"

"shut the fuck up." Hibari threatened us with his tonfas, "So this was all for Sawada, Tsunayoshi??? The bunny??? The bunny's oblivious to all sorts of intentions what so ever. Unless it's me..."

He smirked and walked out of the door.

Daizo looked at Takeshi. Both agreeing on a special truce.

"HIBARI KYOUYA GET YOUR ASS HERE!"

After an hour long marathon of trying to keep up with Kyouya and Takeshi; Daizo got two tubs of ice cream and ended up eating them with the very girl you all know and love...

They ended up dating each other that day.

Daizo suspects it was the ice cream that spurred her on.. oh well. It was nice having his first girlfriend and Kouta full heartedly supported it, over his tiny crush for Tsuna.

Kouta had met another girl apparently. Taizo hoped to never see the girl, from what Kouta describes her as.

Tsuna just giggles and pats his head.

A/n
I have no idea what just happened

I wanted male!Kyoko and male!Hana trying to compete but Tsuna ended up dating Hana lmao.

And there's no mafia whatsoever.