draft 5

Tsunako groaned, stretching her legs from Hibari Kyouya's waist - to the open space of the bed.

It was morning, a time where both mafiasos didn't really do anything productive unless for mission procedures.

"Kyouyaa," The man got pulled up and she planted a hickey on his collarbone.

To her surprise, he made a chuckle, which resulting in his chest and collarbone rumbling. "This is rather nice," he mumbled into the nook of her back as she laid on his chest.

"Sawada."

She looked at him curiously.

"Remind me to sleep later than you," he smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Sure, sure. But then Gokudera would be pissed at you mister Cloud~ and I don't want paperwork-" Kyouya bent down and effectively shut her up with some frenching.

"Nnng," she pulled apart shortly. Kyouya was pleased to see her lewder than usual with her sex hair.

"Sawada, time for food."

She then got junk food for him as a sign of rebellion. "Here Kyouya," Kyouya hissed as the snacks bitch slapped him.

"Why?" He turned to her, the kitty face snack sliding off his face in anger.

Click. The picture showed an angry Kyouya with a cat snack on his face.

Awwwwwww-

"TSUNAAAAAAAA!"  Whoops did she say that outloud?

Kyouya then yanked out his new bigger tonfas, covered in cloud flames.

"HIEEEEEEEE!!!"

it was pure chaos. Even without Reborn or Mukuro in there.

On the bright side, despite her ass getting whooped (not to be kinky); she did sync her phone with every one of her devices and there were so much prints sent to Kyouya's family and the guardians.

And more to come. She smirked for a whole week as she also happened to send the blackmail to Mammon, which earned her enough money for the damage caused by her guardian for 6 months in the Vongola headquarters.

Xanxus and Bel laughed hysterically, photoshopping the picture they received.

The End :))))