draft 4

Age 8(Hibari) & 6(Tsuna)

"Herbivores should not be crowding in front of a Carnivore." Hibari took out his tonfas.

The twelve yr old stopped bullying the tiny girl, "Heh??!? Who da hell are yo-"

"HIBARI-SAN!?!?"

"WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!" The cronies made a dash as the oldest got dragged away with it.

"Hmpf..." the girl whimpered, "thanks Hibari-senpai......."

The 8 year old only kneeled to roughly hug and ruffle her hair. "Don't mind it... small animal."

Tsuna smiled. "Since I know your name, my name is Sawada Tsuna! Nice to meet you!"

Age 10(Hibari) & 8 (Tsuna)

"I'm telling you everyone is an omnivore!" The 8 yr old Tsuna yelled.

"Hn?" In Hibari language, Tsuna knew he was saying: and? You should shut up before I take out the tonfas.

"Well how else would people survive in this cruel reality?" She sighed dramatically, dropping on her knees and hugging his leg.

Whack! She got tonfa'd in the face.

"OW! DIE!"

"Hn." You'll die in my place.

Age 12 & 10

"Happy Birthday, Hibari senpai!" A ten year old cheered, her long brown hair made into a giant fishtail braid. courtesy of her mom.

"Hn." Thanks.

"Nooooo problem! Here's my present Hibari!" She pulled out a giant box with little weapons on the blue wrapping.

"What is this?"

"Open it!" She threw it at him. He caught it with ease and suspicion. It sounded extremely loud.

Kyouya ripped the box out to see a pair of chains attached to triangular spikes.

For the tonfas!- Nana, that's what the note says.

"Kyouya, me and mom got them! Now you can bite more people to death without running!"  Tsuna grins. "Never thought of that huh!"

"Thanks.... Tsuna.....and your mother as well. As a thanks, you won't get bitten to death this week and you can call me Kyouya." Hibari smiled.

"Eh???? I've never seen you smil-HIEEEEE!" Tsuna fell off her seat as Hibari glared right after.

"That's the Hibari- I mean Kyouya senpai I know! Ahahaha.. owwieeeee!"

"Herbivore, here." Tsuna took his hand, wincing.

Age 14 & 12

It was thankfully winter break!! Tsuna giggled happily, knowing her mom would be just as happy since her mysterious father decided to visit them... after all these years.

Ignorance was bliss for her dear mother, she decided, tuning out Kyouya.

"Tsuna-"

"Hm?" She turned to the prefect.

Kyouya rolled his eyes and whacked her on the cheek with a tonfa. "Pay attention to your superiors." He looked at her confused as she apologized: you never apologize!

"Sorry Kyouya senpai! I was just thinking about how my stupid dad is finally making mom happy by visiting! Should I get him a present?"

"Hnnn..," he growled: Sawada Iemitsu should not receive presents from you or your mother, he must take responsibility for abandoning family.

"I honestly can't find it in me to care about him.. the important piece of this family is mom, so I'll play along...." Tsuna faced reality.

Ring. Ring.

"Ah, Kyouya, it's mom!"

"Tsu-chan?..." her mom sniffled.

"Mom? Why are you so sad?"

"Your p-papa isn't going to see us....... he's got work to do......he says he has a lot of presents for us this week. That's what the men in suits say."

"I'll come right away mom... Kyouya  is with me. We love you."

"Hn." And the phone call shut off.

Tsuna looked at the phone in anger, imagining her father here so she could kick him in the balls.

They both ran fast as hell, disregarding how much snow had to be covering Namimori.

"Mama!" Tsuna screamed, closing the door behind Kyouya.

Kyouya reached Nana first, muzzling the mother in a bear hug. Tsuna prepared the hot chocolate and tv. She then joined both of them.

"Ah-ahhh.. t-thanks.... Tsu-chan! Kyo-kun!" Nana sobbed, shaking as she curled up on the sofa. Kyouya and Tsuna took up the spaces next to her, leaning on the mother.

"I'm sorry mom... he doesn't deserve you." She soothingly patted her mother on the back in circles while getting a mug of hot chocolate into her mother's hands.

"Sawada-san.... we're here for you." Kyouya snapped Nana out of her sadness and they watched marathons of christmas movies in the dark for the whole week. They ended up running out of chocolate but it was fine because that's what dame-Iemitsu provided when it was around Christmas eve, in a giant crate...

"My, my! Is that mistletoe?" Nana smiled at the both of them.

Tsuna and Kyouya smirked and kissed Nana on the cheeks. "Merry Christmas, Mama! We love you!"

"Sawada-san, you feel like a mother to me." Kyouya commented as Nana giggled.

"You and Tsu-chan could get married! And there's another mistletoe! Kiss on the lips~!"

They blushed and pecked each other on the lips.

Click.

"MOM!"