It's Just Not Possible

She was sitting at her desk working on some music she was planning to introduce to the band. Her mind had been wild with creativity allowing her to write three songs in succession. The thought crossed her mind to let two of them go, but she wanted them for herself. It was an expression of her innermost feelings and no one would be able to do them justice like she could.

As she was writing she heard footsteps coming toward her on the hardwood floor. She didn’t have to look up. She knew exactly who it was because of the way her body reacted. Only his mere presence could spark such a reaction in her making her surrender to him instantly. When he got closer she could smell that manly scent he always carried making her insides run rampant with absolutely no way of gaining control.

In his approach she knew he was examining her from head to toe which only made her body heat up rapidly to a point of almost boiling. She took a deep breath, her chest heaving, before turning in her seat to face him. When she saw him it only escalated her emotions sending them into overdrive. At this point she was driving without a license and there was no way to stop her. If seeing him wasn’t enough, she had to hear the deepness in his voice causing her to shiver with desire.

“Camille, my sweet, I want you now. I need to feel you next to me. Take my hand love.” He said sweetly with pure hunger in his eyes. Those eyes which had darkened letting her know he wanted her. There was no escaping it he would get what he wanted. She could never refuse him, especially when she wanted him too.

She placed her hand in his, feeling the strength of his hands on hers stroking her skin so gently, raising her out of her chair and pulling her into a warm embrace. His muscular arms wrapped around her body pressing her into the hardness of his chest. She felt an ache in her lower that could only be soothed by him, and she was ready to receive everything he had to offer.

His hands outlined the curves of her body. She could feel the vibration of the deep groan he let out as he continued to stroke her, finally resting his hands on her waist gripping tightly. Her hands ran up his abdomen and chest finding the softness of the skin on his neck, running her fingers along it before nuzzling her face against him taking in more of that fragrance.

She lifted her head, her eyes meeting his becoming mesmerized and tongue tied. He smiled at her before leaning in and kissing her lips with fervent passion. The softness and sweetness of his lips against hers was overpowering and she couldn’t help the whimper that escaped from her body letting him know how much she wanted him. She ran her nails lightly along the skin on the back of his neck causing him to increase his grip on her waist and attack on her lips.

He released her lips, looked in her eyes and gave her the warmest smile she’s ever seen. His hands moved to her hips and she could feel her dress rising up her legs as he gripped the material. The smile on his face never left.  No matter what the rest of him was doing his eyes never left hers. She felt his fingers outline the edges of her panties finally slipping inside and sliding across her warm wetness sending tingles throughout her body.

He kissed her while he let one of his fingers enter her taking deep root in her core. She moaned against his lips and implanted her fingers in the softness of his hair. His finger started to move in and out sliding along her walls causing her to writhe around in his arms. She pulled her lips away from his and spoke to him breathily.

            “Please don’t make me wait any longer I can’t take it.” She pleaded with her voice and eyes.

She watched him smile at her and run his tongue along his lips continuing to work overtime on her lady parts with his fingers, just teasing her relentlessly driving her absolutely insane. Just when she was at the breaking point he stopped his assault removing his hand from her panties leaving her slightly frustrated and empty. He lifted her up and carried her across the room to the bed and laid her down gently laying his hard body down on top of hers. She felt his erection pressed against her middle sending a rush of anticipation throughout her body.

He buried his head in her neck planting soft wet kisses on her skin while running his hands up her thighs lifting her dress up in order to gain access. She moaned loudly and gripped tightly to his strong shoulders. Her fingers grabbed ahold of his t-shirt pulling it up his back until he allowed her to remove it from his body. He rose up slightly so he could look into her eyes. She ran her fingers down his chest and abdomen stopping at the skin just above his jeans causing a huge smile to pass his lips.

            “I need you to touch me.” He said in a sensual tone.

She used her fingers to unfasten his jeans, reached her hand inside and gripped tightly to his swollen member causing him to groan loudly. Her hand started to move in an up and down motion and she could feel his body moving against her skin. He used his hands to maneuver her out of her dress revealing her lacy black bra and panty set. She increased her assault on his erection as he dove into her ample breasts using his tongue and lips to bring her nipples to full attention.

He moved his hand behind her back unclasped her bra, and then removed it from her body. She tugged on his jeans letting him know she wanted him out of them, so he obliged quickly standing up, dropping them to the floor and stepping out of both his jeans and boxers. Her eyes went wide at the sight of him standing in front of her in all his glory, and it was a sight to behold. He was the sexiest thing she’s ever seen in her life and her body reacted as such. She ran her tongue across her bottom lip before lightly biting it, letting him know she was ready to receive him.

His eyes glistened as he looked at her. He slowly ran his hands up her legs to her hips sliding her panties off of her. She could feel the temperature in her body heat up in anticipation. He laid his hard muscular body on top of hers, resting himself between her legs. Before he entered her he kissed her lips deeply, running his tongue across hers allowing her to taste the sweetness. She felt the tip of him enter her and…

Camille sat up quickly in her bed, breathing heavily and completely flushed. She reached for the bottle of water she had sitting on the night table hoping to relieve the dryness that had taken over her mouth. This was one of the many dreams she’s had about this man in recent nights. They’ve seemed to increase and become more vivid since last Thursday night.

When she was onstage, talking to the crowd of people after her third song, she saw him standing by the stage and almost lost her mind. She knows her speech pattern changed from calm and smooth to a stutter when she locked eyes with his, even though no one has mentioned it. He just stood there watching her with a look she couldn’t quite understand, but it made the whole of her insides become aflame.

He just stood in the same position watching her through the entire first set making her extremely nervous and she is never nervous when she’s on stage. When they came out for their second set he was gone. No longer there tempting her with his eyes, no longer displaying that magnificent body and no longer making her heart come alive. The way his jeans outlined his muscular legs, and his grey t-shirt clung to his well-defined chest, showing the strength in his arms should have been against the law. No real human being should look that good.

Camille is still not quite sure if he was actually there or not because sometimes her mind plays tricks on her and she sees things that aren’t really there. It was like that when she saw him, thinking her dreams had started to manifest themselves in her reality making the whole situation more confusing. She keeps telling herself this couldn’t be real because that man can’t exist outside of her own mind. It’s just not possible.

She lies back down, resting her head on her pillow, staring up into the darkness that surrounded her. The tears welled up in her eyes running slowly down her cheeks. She took a long deep breath, blowing it out slowly trying to calm her rapidly beating heart and ease her mind of this whole situation. Living life with a few screws loose is something she’s gotten used to, but feeling like she’s completely lost her mind is not a good thing.

*I will probably be thanking you for reading in every chapter so you may as well get used to it. So that said, thank you! I've added These Dreams by Heart. It's sort of self-explanatory.*