|25| Confessions and Amendments.

It was 6pm. Only an hour was left for the Sangeet to start. All the youngsters and the elders except for Virag and Anishka were busy in doing their last minute rehearsals. Anishka tried to search for Virag but he was nowhere to be seen. This got her worried. She had no idea about where could Virag go all of a sudden. By now everybody in their group got to know that Virag was missing. To make it worse, his phone was also switched off. What they failed to notice is that it wasn't just Virag who was missing. Ashleesha was missing too.

"Should we contact the Police?" Vivek suggested.

"Dude, he's not really missing. He will be back." Rohan said with a 'duh' expression.

"What if he's in some-" Anishka couldn't complete her sentence as Shruthi interrupted.

"Look Nish. Virag has come." Shruthi said pointing towards the main door.

"And he's not alone." Dhoni bhai spoke from behind.

Anishka felt a surge of relief passing through her. Virag was back. She turned around to look at Virag but what she saw next left her shocked. Virag was standing on the main entrance and as Dhoni bhai had said, he wasn't alone. He was carrying Ashleesha in his arms and Ashleesha had her arms around Virag's neck. As soon as Anishka's eyes met Virag's, he looked down. Tears threatened to fall down from her eyes but she controlled it somehow. She didn't want to create a scene. She could see how Ashleesha was looking at Virag. It wasn't any normal look. Does Ashleesha love Virag? The question did arise in Anishka's mind when she saw Ashleesha looking at Virag like that. However, she dismissed it quickly thinking that Ashleesha would have surely told her about it if she would have been in love with Virag.

It wasn't just Anishka who was shocked seeing Virag and Ashleesha in that position. The others were equally shocked. Especially, Rohan and Vivek. Virag was sure that he was in danger. The death glares that Rohan and Vivek were shooting his way didn't go unnoticed by him.

Virag put down Ashleesha back on her feet again. She tried to walk but staggered. She was drunk. Her dishevelled looks and staggering footsteps made it clear. Before she could fall, Virag rushed upto her. He then put her arm around his shoulder and walked her up to where his group was standing. Nobody uttered a single word. Virag avoided looking at Anishka. Anishka was confused. She wasn't able to understand why Virag was avoiding her.

"Where did you two vanish?" Rohan was the first one to speak.

"To Skybar." Virag replied.

"May we know why?" Vivek asked this time.

"Ashleesha had asked me to go there." Virag answered.

"And you went there without informing any of us? Didn't you realise that we will all be worried about you?" Dhoni bhai spoke.

Virag clenched his fists. He was not liking it how his friends were trying to interrogate him.

"She was drunk and she needed my help. So I went there to bring her back. End of story." Virag said rather rudely.

"Virag-" Anishka was about to remind Virag that he can't talk to his friends so rudely but before she could say anything Virag stopped her.

"Anishka, not now. I am exhausted." Virag said plainly.

Anishka nodded. What was wrong with him?

"Shruthi and Ragini, can you two please help Ashleesha to get to one of the rooms. She is not in a sober state." Virag asked. Ragini and Shruthi agreed to help Ashleesha readily.

Vivek was about to ask something to Virag but Anishka stopped him. She was sure that Virag was in a sour mood. She thought that maybe she should try to divert everyone's mind.