Finding Nemo

Ok guys, for some reason this chap didn't publish and one that I wasn't working on yet did. Sorry about that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Okay Mattie, we're going to double check here, here, here, and here." America said to his brother as he pointed to a map of  the Gulf of California.

Canada groaned, "I don't want to."

Jack watched his sons in amusement, he couldn't believe that he had missed out on so much of their childhood. 

"Let me get this straight," Vinland said, "There was something called a movie, on a fish named Nemo who got separted from from his family. And your mad at him," She pointed at America, "because when his family tried to go find him, they almost got themseleves killed. So your going to 'The Gulf of Mexico' to go find him. And then if you do, your going to kill him."

"Yep." America nodded.

"But Al, he most likely isn't even real." Confederancy said.

"People think aliens aren't real but Tony is."

 "See Al, even John doesn't think he's real." Canada said.

"He said,'mostly likely isn't even real' Mattie! Which means he's basically saying that there's a small amount of likelyness that Nemo is real."

"He isn't real!!"

"Yes he is!!"

The two went back and forth while the others just watched.

"MAMA!!!" They both yelled, turning to Native America.

"Yes, my sons?"

"Tell him that Nemo is/isn't real." America and Canada whined, pointing at each other.

"Umm, Nemo is and isn't real."

"Told ya Al!!"

"She said Nemo is real, told you!!!"

"Nemo's not real!!"

"Yes he is!!"

"No he's not!!"

"Uh-huh!!"

"Nu-uh!!"

"Uh-uh!!"

"Nu-uh!!"

"Uh-uh!!"

"Uh-uh!!"

"Nu-uh!!"

"So you admit it!!"

"No, he is real!!"

Jack started to crack up at his sons.

"Guys what does Nemo even look like?" Vinland asked.

America gasped, "You don't know what Nemo looks like!?!..... Wait oh yeah, you don't. Well your gonna find out."

He ran to his T.V. and grabbed a nearby CD before putting it in.  

Canada groaned, got up from the floor and sat on the couch with the other four. He sat in between Jack and Vinland.

America walked towards the couch and sat between Native America and Vinland. Confederacy sat on Native America's right.

As they watched the movie, America and Canada laid their heads on their parents' shoulders.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 "Hey guys!!" America yelled out to the Mexican twins as they, the Mayan Queen, and Aztec King walked over.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." Maria said.