The Great Cat and Squirrel War

This is the start of day 2

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Greece and Ancient Greece walked by the ruins. A few of their feline friends were following them.

As they walked by, Ancient Greece noticed a few cats doing pull ups on the ruins. While others were climbing trees and then jumping from one tree to another.

"Your still training them I see." She said.

"Yep, ok guys 20 laps." Greece said, the cats obeyed and started to run around the ruins.

"Mother, who do you think would win between the cats and squirrels?"

Ancient Greece took awhile to answer that.

She had seen the way China trained his squirrels.

It was hardcore.

But had also watched her son train his cats from limbo. 

Although Greece and his cats slept ALOT, he also trained them a lot, not as hardcore as China but she still though the cats were strong.    

"It is very hard to say." she answered, "Why do you ask?"

"Because after the meeting I challenged him to a fight, my cat army against his squirrel army." Greece repiled casually.

His mother didn't know what to say.

How would this turn out?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Two armies, two leaders, stand feet from each other awaiting battle. Two sides go in, one comes out." Egypt said into the mic as he, Tawian, Hong Kong, and South Korea live streamed from China's backyard.

They were about to live stream the 'war' so the other nations and Ancients could watch from their houses.

Egypt and Ancient Egypt were just visiting China and got caught up in all of this.

"We are live from Aniki's backyard waiting for Cant and Squirrel War to start. I'm South Korea! She's Taiwan, he's Egypt, and that's Hong Kong! And we'll be your hosts for the day!! Oh! And this is Ancient Greece and Egypt, Greece's and Egypt's moms. Say hi ladies!!" Hong Kong pointed the camera towards them.

They just awkwardly waved.

Hong Kong pointed the camera back to himself and the others.

"And it is a beautiful day here in China! Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us today. Taiwan tell our viewers what is happening here today!"

The camera turned to Taiwan,"Thanks South! Well during the meeting it was revealed that Greece was creating a cat army to defend China's squirrel army. Later after the meeting, Greece challenged China to a fight. So ever since then the question on everyone's mind has been, 'Which side would win?' Well today we get to find out!! Back to you South!" 

"Thank you Taiwan, Hong Kong what are the advantages and disadvantages for both sides?"

"Well like, China trains his squirrels like 24/7 but..... I like don't have any disadvantages. But Greece and those cats are like always sleeping and....... I don't have any advantages. Back to you."   

"Thank you Hong Kong, ladies and gentlemen we have an online poll that you can vote on to show who you think will win this fight, the cats or squirrels. Egypt how is our poll doing so far?"

"Well South, 100% of our viewers voted for China and his squirrels while 0% voted for Greece and his cats. Back to you!"

  "Thank you Egypt," He turned to the Ancients along with the camera, "Ladies who do you think will win this fight?"