Beer

Warning: O.O.C. Britannia (But I don't know how she acts though) and O.O.C. Liechsteinstan (If you consider Liechsteinstan drinking beer out of character)

Headcannon: Even though her human age is very young (I think she's 13-15) Liechsteinstan still drinks.

She will be drinking in this chap, btw.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Prussia what you doing?" Britannia asked.

"Kesesesesesess, bringing out the awesome beer, of course."

Prussia had just come back from the store and had 2 huge packages of beer with him.

The door opened and someone else walked in with another two packages of beer.

"Arthur?"

England turned quickly to Britannia, "Oh, hello Mother."

"What are you two doing?"

"We're just getting some awesome, delicious, and nutritious beer, Mutti."

"Since when did you drink beer?" Sealand asked England.

"I always have," He pointed at Prussia," Not as much as him though."

Germania came walked into the living room, "Oh, good you two got the beer."

Prussia and England took out all of the bottles from the packages and placed them on the table.

"KESESESSESESESESE! I bet the awsome me could chug down more awseome beer than you losers!" He yelled to everyone in the room.

"Really? You want to bet on that?" Switerzland asked.

"Oh please," Austria said.

Germany just shook his head, while Liechsteinstan scoffed. (Yes, Liechsteinstan just scoffed)

(I'm not sure if England's other brothers drink beer, but I'm gonna have them do it in this chap)

"I can out drink you anyday." Scotland said.

"Please," Wales said to him.

"You wish." Northern Ireland said as Ireland just shook his head.

"We all know that I can out drink all of you anyday of the year." England said.

"Then lets settle this then, lets have a drinking contest!" Germania said.

"You all can't be serious," Britinnia said shaking her head.

"Mutti, you should join us!"

"No thank you Prussia."

"You just know you'll lose." Germania said to her.

"Excuse me!?! Ha!! Afraid I'll out drink you like I did back in the day!?! I'll join but only to beat your sorry a-"

"Ok Mother!!" England cut his mother off.

"Mutti out drank you in the past?" Prussia asked Germaina.

Before he could answer, Britianna did, England and Switerzland put their hands over Sealand and Liechsteinstan's ears. "Hell yeah I did!! I out drank him every single time he challenged me!! Hell!! I out drank him everytime he asked for a rematch!!" She pointed at Germania,"The fuck!?! And you want to say that I know I'll lose!?!" She turned to Scotland, "Is this bitch for real!?" She turned back to Germania, "You mother-" She was about to tackle Germania.

"Mum!! Mutti!!" This time Scotland and Prussia cut her off as they ran to hold their mother back.

(I'm proud to say that I wrote that rant, all by myself!)