| chapter one |

' if it's kinky; i want it '

SELINA LEANT ON THE BAR, her dark brown hair lying over one shoulder of her black dress

SELINA LEANT ON THE BAR, her dark brown hair lying over one shoulder of her black dress. She lolled her head to one side, pushing out her red lips just a little. She wasn't drunk yet, but she liked to give the impression that she was. The bartender was there to take her order in a flash, eyes dropping only momentarily to her breasts. She twiddled her hair in a seemingly absent-minded way and giggled girlishly before ordering a Barcardi Breezer. She watched him fetch it; there were muscles under that shirt. His face was above average with those light eyes and tanned skin; perhaps he'd be the one she'd take home tonight.

Watching him with her doe brown eyes, she licked her red lips and leant closer to the bartender.

"And what's your name, handsome?" Her voice was husky, soft yet husky. Her eyes stared into his light blue eyes, lust dancing within. She shifted in her chair slightly, leaning down a bit more so her breast would show a bit more.

 She shifted in her chair slightly, leaning down a bit more so her breast would show a bit more

"Brandon." He replied, a smirk of his own pulling at his lips as his eyes shone with lust. Her smirk grew wider as she knew it was working.

"Brandon." She repeated her voice husky, seductive which caused the said guy to shiver. "What time do you finish your shift, Brandon?"

"Now." Looking at the clock that hung on the wall, Selina saw that it was midnight. She smirked and watched as he went and told his manager that his shift was over and before she knew it, they were already at his apartment, in the room and before the door could even close, Selina had him pushed up against the wall. She grinds her private into his, smirking as he grew stone hard. The brunette ripped off his clothes with her vampire speed, looking into his eyes that were filled with lust and love. She sped to his room, throwing him on the bed and taking off her clothes before rushing on top of him.

She placed firm kisses on his neck, trailing up before she planted her lips on his. She shoved her tongue into his mouth, causing a moan to bubble out of his throat. Removing her lips from his, a trail of saliva was seen but ignored as she kissed down his jaw to his neck where she opened her mouth to bare her elongated fangs as black veins formed under her eyes. She bit into his neck just as she slipped his hard dick into her wet pussy. He screamed in pleasure.

Riding him, Selina moaned as Brandon groaned, both filled to the brim with pleasure. Soon the roles were switched, and Brandon flipped the two over.

"My turn." He whispered, biting her ear before he pounded into her, sending her into a lust filled world. She moaned loudly, withering as she felt her body explode with pleasure.

"BRANDON!" Hearing the shriek, Selina looked over to see a blonde girl with tanned skin and light brown eyes.

"L-lucy?!" The said girl's eyes widened as she gazed at Selina, heartbroken as she caught her boyfriend with a random hot girl. Selina smirked and zoomed over to the blonde, shocking her at the speed.

"You're very beautiful. Join us." She whispered, grinding her hot core into the girls own pussy. She bit her ear and ripped off her clothes, bending down before taking in one of her nipples, sucking on them. Wrapping Lucy's legs around her waist, Selina pushed her against the wall. She trailed kisses from her breast all the way up to her mouth, pressing a firm hard lust filled kiss on Lucy's lips. Throwing the blonde onto the bed, where her boyfriend laid, she sped over and sat her pussy on her face as Brandon began to fuck his girlfriend as he kissed the random seductive hot girl he met at the bar.

Selina didn't know how long they were fucking for, but soon, a streak of light penetrated the window. The two humans didn't seem to be tired, so the vampire drank their blood as she fucked them both. Right now, Brandon was on top of her while Lucy was next to her.

RING

RING

RING

A phone went off, the ringtone blaring loud around the room, bouncing off the pearl white walls. Sitting up and filling Brandon over, so she was riding him, Selina picked up her gold phone, not bothering to look at the ID.

"Hello?" The brunette answered the gold phone, hushing the couple that was making out.

"Selina!"

"Jacob! How are you?!" Grinning, Selina felt joy envelop her as she heard the voice of her best friend.

"I'm good. How are you?" He asked, his voice filled with happiness which made her smile grow immediately.

"I'm good. What have you been up to, these past decades?" She twirled a piece of her brown hair absentmindedly, watching the couple make out as she felt power fill her body at their pleasure.

"Nothing much. Hey, did you want to come and meet up?"

"Babe! Come back to bed!" Lucy whined, pulling at her arm as Brandon wrapped his muscular arm around her waist. Lifting his hips, he slammed his cock deep into her pussy, causing a moan to bubble out of her throat, pleasure and power filled her veins. A laugh could be heard through the phone as Jacob knew exactly what his best friend was doing.

"I'm gonna go. Have fun." With that, he ended the call, and the vampire threw her phone and sped onto the blonde, shoving three digits into her pussy. Lucy screamed as Selina used her vampire speed, her black veins showing as she bit into Lucy's neck, moaning at the taste of warm blood on her tongue. Her movements faltered a bit as Brandon shoved his cock into her pussy. After a few more hours of fucking, it was around eleven, and the vampire felt more than enough power and energy that could last her a few decades but knew she wouldn't stay away from sex for more than a week, two max.

"Time to get ready." She smirked as she licked off the crimson blood from her lips. She stared deep into Brandon's eyes, her power coming into action. "You will forget about me drinking your blood and using my vampire abilities. You will fall asleep and remember only our sex." Her compulsion worked as she repeated the same thing to Lucy before smirking as they went unconscious. She got up and quickly healed them, wiping off all the blood before wearing her spare changed of clothes and leaving the apartment.

She licked her lips as she stared down at her phone screen, a picture of a location popping up. Clicking on it, the phone screen changed as it showed a map and the brunette smiled, knowing that it was where her best friend was.

"This is going to be interesting." She whispered, racing her hand through her brown hair before speeding through the forest that was located behind the apartment block.