| chapter ten |

' there's nothing more exciting than knowing you make your lover moan '

SELINA STARED INTO THE GOLDEN COLOURED EYES of Bella Cullen. Fury shone within. Both Bella and Edward were furious and jealous, they could smell the sex off of her, and they hated how someone else touched their mate.

"I was with the two siblings. I told you." Selina answered, rolling her eyes slightly which was a wrong move seeing as Bella's glare intensified along with her anger.

"You're ours! Nobody should touch you!" Bella growled, her dominance showing through the tone of her voice which shocked Selina. She did not know Bella was dominate and it turned her on, surprisingly. A blush coated her cheeks as the words played through her mind.

"Yours?" Bella nodded, and Edward walked forward, his hand on her cheek before he leaned forward and pressed his cold lips against her warm ones. Shivers crawled through her spine, pleasurable shivers.

He pulled back and stared into the eyes of his mate, love and lust shining through them before he threw her on the bed, Bella and himself crawling on top of her.

"You belong to us," Edward stated as he ripped off Sam's shirt, loathing it. "And we're going to make sure everyone knows that." They smirked before Bella slammed her lips onto Selina's, both moving their lips in sync. Selina went to lick her bottom lip when Bella shoved her tongue into her mate's mouth, taking her by surprise as a moan escaped her mouth.

Selina was shocked with herself. Never had she felt too weak, so...submissive. She was always the dominant one, she took control, but something wasn't allowing her to take over. It was like...she was actually enjoying it like she wanted them to dominate her and that's what they did.

A tongue swept over her private, snapping her out of her thoughts as she moaned, sparks igniting. She arched her back but was only pressed down by Bella as she straddled the day walker. She laced their fingers before moving her arm upwards, leaving them there before trailing kisses to her breasts. She stuck out her tongue and circled a nipple while her finger traced the other until she pinched it. Selina let out a moan, suddenly very sensitive.

"Sensitive, huh." Bella chuckled before sucking on her nipple, roughly. While the brunette was doing all that, Edward was licking Selina's clit and fingering her. He shoved two digits into her and groaned as they wrapped tightly around his finger.

"Very wet and tight," Edward growled, a smirking on his lips as he chuckled, his eyes lighting up.

"S-shut up!" Selina was embarrassed, and you could see the bright blush that painted her cheeks. She turned her head to the side and allowed Bella to kiss it. The girl began to abuse her neck as she sucked, licked and even bit her, creating a hickey. She wanted everyone to know that Selina belonged to them, so she left her mark.

Selina moaned and began to move her hips as she felt her release coming, the knot in her stomach tightening. Sensing it, Edward grinned and sped his movement until Selina was on edge.

"E-Edward!" She yelled, about to come when it suddenly all stopped. Her eyes snapped open, and she glanced at the smirking couple. "W-what?"

"This is your punishment," Bella said as Edward flipped her over, her face pressed against the pillows.

"B-but -"

"No buts," Edward said sternly before shoving his cock into her pussy, his size stretching her. Selina let out a cry of pain as her eyes widened. He was huge! Edward laughed as he read her thoughts. "Thank you." He laughed before speeding up and grabbing a handful of her hair, lifting Selina so Bella could sit in front of her.

Once she was ready, Edward let go of his mate's hair, and Selina fell into Bella's breast. The brunette began to suck on them which caused Bella to moan, the sensation sending her over the edge.

"Eddie my boy, where are the - MY EYES!"