| chapter eleven |

' you got me dickmatised '

A CHUCKLE LEFT SELINA'S LIPS as Emmett ran out of the room, his hands covering his eyes

A CHUCKLE LEFT SELINA'S LIPS as Emmett ran out of the room, his hands covering his eyes. Edward rolled his eyes and continued fucking his mate while Bella slammed her lips on Selina's, silencing her moans.

The three finished up quickly before putting in clothes and going to the living room where a scarred Emmett sat.

"Stop being a drama queen." Selina rolled her eyes as she came and sat down next to Alice, Bella by her side. Emmett glared at her.

"Why don't you go and see your brother, sister in law and friend fucking each other." Selina rolled her eyes while the others laughed at their bickering and after ten minutes, the brunette ended the argument by stating that she was going to go get some fresh air. Bella and Edward quickly got up and went with their mate, already very protective.

"You do know you guys don't have to come with me, right?"

"We know, we just want to." Was Bella's as we'd as she smiled innocently while Selina giggled, rolling her eyes but continued their walking into the forest. Silence hung in the air as the three walked closely together, all in their own thoughts.

"Selina!" Hearing her name, Selina gazed at Bella with confusion.

"What?" A delicate brow rose on her flawless face. Bella gazed at her with black eyes along with Edward, and the brunette immediately knew what was wrong. "Go ahead." She laughed, a soft smile on her face and the two married couple grinned before they went into hunting mode and sped off, going to hunt.

After Bella and Edward finished their hunting, the three walked back to the house where they were greeted by a familiar face, well, to Selina that is.

"Stacie?" Hearing her name, the blonde girl turned to face her old-time lover. Her face lit up as her red eyes shone with happiness.

"Selina!" Stacie rushed over to the brunette, who was confused and hugged her. The blonde pulled back before slamming her lips onto Selina's which caught her by surprised before she quickly pushed her away. "Selina?"

"Stacie." Selina was speechless as she stared at her old lover. "W-what?" She couldn't say a proper sentence as the words were all stuck in her throat.

"Babe, is something wrong?" That seemed to snap the brunette out of her thoughts as she gazed at her ex-lover who was obviously in denial. Selina had a soft heart when it came to old-time friends and lovers, who she broke up with.

"Oh Stacie, it's been years. We're not dating anymore." She told the blonde, who looked at her with hurt.

"But you're my mate." Bella and Edward growled, their eyes flashing red as anger coursed through their body like a wildfire.

"Your mate?!" Bella snarled, standing in front of Selina. Stacie nodded, confident. "She's ours!" Bella and Edward growled, pure anger radiating off her.

"What?!" Stacie shrieked before staring at Selina. "Is this true?!"

"It's the truth, Stace." Selina gave her a soft, sad smile.

"No! I don't believe it!" Stacie denied believing that her Selina was mated to someone that wasn't her. She was in denial.

"Well, you better believe it! She's ours!" Bella snarled, and Carlisle finally decided to intervene.

"I think it is best if you leave, Stacie." He spoke calmly and afforded the girl a kind smile. Stacie let out a shriek of anger before storming out of the Cullen's house.