| chapter sixteen |

' you own my heart and my ass '

SELINA HAS MET ALL THE WITNESSES, and if she had to pick favourites, she'd chose the two Romanians

SELINA HAS MET ALL THE WITNESSES, and if she had to pick favourites, she'd chose the two Romanians. She enjoyed their company and humour, as well as their, loathe for the Volturi and Stacie.

She could sit with them, and they'd go on for hours about how much they want to crush the Volturi and take back their kingdom, which rightfully belongs to the two brothers.

Today, Selina needed to go out and feed so with the permission of her mates; the brunette went out to search for her prays when her phone rang. She glanced at the screens and furrowed her eyebrows.

It was an unknown caller.

"Hello?" She answered and heard a few background noises until she heard a familiar voice.

"Selina!" Hearing the familiar voice of one of the silver-haired twins she hooked up with, Selina's frown deepened as confusion filled her.

"Jessica? What's wrong?" She asked as she heard their heartbeats increase.

"I-I don't know! Something's wrong with us! Please help!" Jessica cried out, her emotions heightened and tears spilling down her face as her twin brother and lover tried to calm her down by rocking her side to side.

"Okay, just calm down. Can you do that?" She heard Jessica say a small yes. "Take deep breaths. In and out." The silver-haired girl did what she was told and took deep breaths until Selina heard her heartbeat pace steadily. "Okay, now tell me where you are?"

"We're at home," Sam answered before telling the brunette the address, and in just three minutes, Selina barges into the room to see the twins sitting on the bed, Jessica in Sam's lap.

The twins looked up, and Jessica ran over to her, shocking Selina by her speed.

"What's happening to me?" Jessica sobbed into her shoulder. Selina's eyes widened until realisation filled her.

"You're in transition."

"Transition?" Sam questioned as he watched his sister clung onto Selina for dear life.

"You're turning into vampires." She explained before she left and came back with a girl, who was frightened. "Drink." She commanded, and they surprisingly did what they were told and drank from the girl. When she was about to die, Selina pulled the dark-skinned girl from them before healing her and compelling her to forget.

"What's going to happen now?" Jessica whispered as Selina brought them into a hug, she felt a motherly bond with them which was weird and strange.

"I don't know. But you need to come home with me." The two nodded, and Selina handed them two daylight rings. "Never take these off. Otherwise, you'll burn in the sun." She warned them before they were all on their way to the Cullen's house.

"Bell, Edward!" She called for her mates as the twins entered behind her. The three made their way up, and the two said people glared at the twins.

"What are they doing here?" Rosalie asked, easing a brow.

"They're vampires." Selina began to explain to them what happened.

"Do you remember what happened the night before?" Carlisle asked as the two twins say nest Selina, needing her comfort like a child would a mother. Selina nodded with a reassuring smile.

"We were walking back to our home when we were attacked. There was a girl, she lunged at us, and we blocked out." Sam said as he wrapped an arm around his twin sister.

"Do you know what she looked like?" Selina felt protectiveness explode in her chest as well as anger at the thought of the twins getting hurt filed her raging fire.

"I don't quite remember, but she had blonde hair and -"

"Does she look like this?" Selina cut Sam off and showed them the picture of somebody.

"Yeah. That's her." Jessica whispered as her heightened emotions overpowered her. Selina let out a growl of anger as she threw her phone at the wall, the screen shattering into a million pieces.

"That bitch!" Selina screamed as her vision went red and her body shook. She sped out of the room.

'Enough was enough.' Selina thought as she sped to a place she vowed to never go to.

Italy.