| chapter fourteen |

' fuck the gym. let's sexercise '

WHEN SELINA ARRIVED HOME, she was immediately informed of the Cullen's plan to collect witnesses

WHEN SELINA ARRIVED HOME, she was immediately informed of the Cullen's plan to collect witnesses. It confused Selina, but she didn't say anything about it.

Carlisle had been apart of the Volturi before, and he knew what would happen. The elder vampire knew that Aro also wanted to destroy the coven so he could take the people with gifts to make his coven stronger. He was power hungry, and when Selina heard that he wanted Edward and Bella, she let out a low growl.

"Don't worry." Bella rubbed her mates back in comfort. "He won't take any of us away." She reassured, but Selina still felt angry. She grabbed both of their hands before dragging them into the bedroom and locking the door.

The two sat on the bed and Selina went over and straddled Bella, slamming her lips onto hers. Bella wrapped an arm around her waist before her shirt was ripped off. She gasped, and Selina took this as an opportunity to shove her tongue into her mouth. Their two tongues fought for dominance, but because of how angry Selina was, she became more dominant and easily won.

The two kept making out until Selina pulled away, a thin line of saliva connecting the two. The brunette trailed kisses down her jaw to Bella's neck before going to her chest. She pushed Bella down and swirled her tongue around a nipple while her dings pinched the opposite one. Selina took one in, sucking on it and causing Bella to let out a loud moan.

While Selina was dominating Bella, Edward was helping his junior that was rock hard. He was turned on; it's not every day you see someone dominating your wife, and it's not you. Of course, Edward loved this side of Selina, as well as the other side.

Selina's hand began to travel down Bella's stomachs and to her private. She ripped off her jeans and underwear before spreading her legs as she continued to suck on her breasts. She circled Bella's clit, the latter moaning out in pleasure before Selina placed kisses down her body as she moved lower until she kneeled on the floor, by the bed. She threw Bella's legs over her shoulder and began to toy with her mates wet and glistening pussy.

She dragged her tongue upwards, loving the taste of Bella's juices before Selina shoved her tongue inside Bella, who let out a loud moan. As she tongue fucked the brunette, Selina's fingers toyed with her mate's clit, sending her over the edge.

"I-I-I'M CUMMING!" Bella screamed as she released her juices into Selina's mouth, who licked her clean.

"Mmmm, tasty." Selina licked her fingers, giving Bella's pussy one last kiss before looking over at her other mate, who was palming his hard-on. "Do you want help?" She asked seductively as she crawled onto his lap, her tight pussy grinding against his covered yet hard cock. Edward moaned, his cock sensitive after nearly coming twice.

Selina ripped off his shirt and kissed one of his nipples as she ground against his cock slowly. She pinched his other nipple before trailing kisses upwards and pushing him back. She straddled him before removing her shirt, revealing her lacy black sexy bra.

The brunette slammed her lips onto his, shoving her tongue and winning the battle immediately. Her tongue went all over his mouth as if she wanted to memorise it.

Bella began to finger herself as she watched the two make out, pleasure building up in her stomach.

Selina ripped off his trousers and boxers as well. Edwards cock sprang out, and Selina smirked, her hand wrapping around it.

"S-Selina." Edward moaned as she began to move her hand up and down. The said girl grinned before moving down, so her face was right in front of it. She kisses the head before taking it into her mouth. Edward moaned, and his hands flew to the brunette's hair, clutching it. Selina began to give him a blow job, her head bobbing up and down and just as Edward was about to cum, she stopped. "Selina."

Selina squeezed Edwards cock as a warning to stop whining. She removed her underwear before placing herself on top of him again. She slid his cock into her, moaning at the size. The brunette wasn't used to his size, even though they fucked multiple times.

Edward thruster his hip upwards, his mates pussy wrapped around his cock tightly. He continued thrusting, Selina following as she bounced up and down, following his rhythm.

They continued to fuck, and Selina looked over to her second mate. She grabbed Bella's hand and forced her to sit on her husbands face, who gladly tongue fucked her. Bella moaned out in pleasure. The three continued what they were doing until they were all about to cum.

And they did.

Bella came on Edwards' face, and he came inside of Selina, who came on his cock.

Moving off him, Selina went under the covers and snuggled in the middle. Edward and Bella wrapped their arms around the sleeping And drained Selina.

"Goodnight." They kissed her head before closing their eyes and just listening to her calm heartbeat, that put them in peace.