Why did you leave me? (Laughing Jack x Reader)

(ShadowDeilover: ___ represents your name)

Chapter 1: My new best friend

___'s POV: I was five when I first met him. I was a lonely child, that is, until I met him. I was playing by myself in my room while my mom was down stairs doing the dishes. I longed for a friend, someone to play with while mommy was busy and daddy was working. I was an only child so it did get very lonely at times. Then late that night I heard the song 'Pop goes the weasel' playing throughout my room. I started singing along, 'All around the mullberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought twas all in fun... Pop! Goes the weasel.' The music stopped and I remember there being an eerie feeling in my room. "Do you like that song?" I heard a creepy voice ask from behind me. I turned around to see a boy dressed like a clown sitting at the end of my bed looking at me. "W-who are you?" I asked. "Don't be afraid, I'm here to be your friend." The clown smiled and stuck out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Laughing Jack." He said. I looked him up and down, he wore a black and white striped clown outfit with black and white feathers on his shoulders. He had a black and white swirled nose, and white colored eyes. "I'm __." I shook his hand. "So, you're here to be my friend." I say shyly. "Yup, day and night, best friends forever." Laughing Jack said.

No ones POV: You and Laughing Jack continued to play together, laughing and having fun when ever you wanted for about three years. Then you turned eight and your mom said that you couldn't play with Laughing Jack anymore. So eventually, you forgot about Jack, but not the fun times you two had, you just... made him an imaginary friend. Over the years Laughing Jack still watched over you from a distance. And one night you two met again, and all the memories came back.