Chapter 6

Chapter 6: To murder or not to murder?

L.J.'s POV: I teleported back into Slender forest. 'Stupid ___, saying she doesn't know, I know she knows why she left so why won't she tell me!' I mumbled to myself. "Hey L.J. what are you mumbling about?" I jumped, and wipped around to see none other than, Jeff the killer. "You are the last person I wanna see right now!" I sneered. "Hey now, I may be a heartless killer but I have feelngs to…HAHAHA!" He laughed, "J.K. I don't have feelings!" "Go away Jeff." I said, already bored with his precents. "Oh come on L.J. I know somethings wrong, just tell me." "Why do you care?" I asked. "Because when you get all depressed you fail at killng your victums and Slendys always tells me to go and kill them." I signed in defeat. "Ok, ok, fine, I'll tell you," "Remember ___?" "___, yeah, I remember her, why?" Jeff asked confused. "Well, she's the only person who actually forgot about me, she left me, and won't tell me why." "Why do you care L.J.?" "Because, I think I'm... I think I'm in love with her." "Oh you can't be serious!" "I am Jeff!" "Well what are you doing here then!?" "She won't tell me so why bother!" I said frustrated. "Fine then I'll get your answer for you." And before I could say anything else Jeff was gone. 'Damn it L.J. look what you've done!' I yelled at myself.

Jeff's POV: I walked out of Slender forest and off to ___'s house with my knife in my sweatshirt pocket. "Now, how am I gunna get an answer out of her." I mumbled to myself. "I know, I'll hold my knife to her throat and if she doesn't tell me I'll murder her! Yeah, that's it, good plan." I mumbled to myself. I continued to walk for a little while and then I came to ___ 's house. "Door, no to easy to get caught, umm...Oh open window." I said to myself looking at the house trying to find a away in. I spoted an open window on the second floor, and started climbing up the side of the house, and lucky me, it lead right into __'s bedroom. 

___'s POV: I was sitting on my bed thinking about L.J. wondering where he was. I was just about to go to bed when a flash of white went past me and before I knew it, a knife was being held to my throat by a very pale guy with black eyes and no eyelids. "W-w-who a-are you?" I studered. "I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer." I gulped. "A-are you here to, to kill me?" "Well it all depends..." "On!?" "On weather or not you tell me why you left L.J." "Why do you want to know?" "Because when L.J. sucks st his job, I have to do it for him." Jeff sneered. "Now tell me!" He demanded pushing the knife down more on my neck. "OK, OK, Fine...I'll tell you." 

Jeff's POV: Answer: Not to murder...for now.