Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Why did you come back

___'s: "Missed me?" The clown asked me. I couldn't believe it! Laughing Jack was real! No way! I must just be really tired. Yeah, that's all. "You're not real." Was all I could say. Then he disappeared...or so I thought. "Yes I am." I jumped and turned around to see L.J. standing right behind me in my room. "What the- how did?" "What happened to you Kiddo? You used to always believe in me no matter what." "Y-you aren't real! You're a figment of my imagination!" "Hahaha! Oh come on ___ don't you remember our last conversation?" I shook my head. "No." "Well, you said that no matter what happened you would always remember me." I did remember, I was so sad that night, the night I was told by my mother that I couldn't believe in L.J. anymore. "Then why did you come back?" "To see you kiddo." "YOU'RE NOT REAL!" I screamed. I went to therapists, and was even tested for insanity because of how strongly I believed in him! "___ what did they do to you?" Then I noticed that I was gripping my hair like a mad man. "I went to a million therapists, even got tested for insanity because of how much I believed in you!" I screamed. "I'm sor-" "WHY DID YOU COME BACK! WHY!" He said nothing only came over to me and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." My eyes widened, then he kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Am I real to you now?" in my ear.

Hello with out the O my little Shadow's ShadowDei here. I know this chapter is short sorry, but thanks to my little Neko shadow @ChaosC for giving me ideas and I love you all my little Shadows! ^_^- ShadowDeidaralover