Six

Stella

Me, Sonya, and Bloom walked inside Alfea and all you could see is new fairies and luggages. Then in the distance is mean old Miss Griselda. Miss Griselda is a brunette, with straight hair in a short, sharp hairstyle and sharp glasses to match. She often wears a navy blue, smoky blue, or red sailor-type dress. Miss Griselda is the meanest Alfea official in the world and her punishments are harsh. I've seen girls in front of Miss Griselda shaking in their boots because she is that scary. I just hope I can get Miss Griselda to believe Sonya and Bloom is one of the students who cancelled to be here.

"Young fairy what is your name?" Miss Griselda said looking through her clipboard of papers looking for the fairies names.

"El.... Eleanor of Delona, I......I sent my registration form!" Eleanor spoke nervously.

"Alright, let's see if your name appears on the list. (Looking on the list) Eleanor, Eleanor. Are you nervous young lady?
"A little... I..."
"There you are. Eleanor of Delona. You can go in,"

"I looked over at Sonya and Bloom. Sonya was looking scary if Miss Griselda while Bloom was looking around Alfea in pure awe.

"Stella, who is that lady and why she is so mean looking?" Sonya questioned worried.

"Sonya that's Miss Griselda and she is the assistant headmistress but she is also the Head of Disciplinary, so watch out for her girls!" I informed Sonya and Bloom.

"But what are we going to do about us getting in? We didn't register to go to the school!" Bloom panicked.

"Girls don't worry already have two of your tickets to be in Alfea, Princess of Castillisto and Princess of Reino!"

"What happened to them?" Sonya questioned.

"They both was suppose to come this year but changed their minds for some reason. So they both gave me their letter to give to Headmistress. Anyways no one knows who is Princess of Callisto and Princess of Reino is!" I said tearing up both of their letters.

"Stella this is wrong, we are being dishonest!" Bloom stressed as Kiko was on Bloom's shoulder.

"It's a little white lie, come on girls it's too late to turn back around now!"

"Bloom, Stella is right we came all the way over here, so we might as well lie," Sonya said agreeing with me.

"Yea let's just do this," Bloom said with a sad sigh but regain her emotions when we was in front of Miss Griselda.

"Well, if it isn't Princess Stella of Solaria, I never thought I'd see you here. After what happened last year, I'm surprised you chose to grace us with your presence... once again," Miss Griselda spoke was she was getting a little bit upset.

"Miss Griselda you know I don't give up that easily!" I replied flipping my blonde hair.

"Right you don't, but who are your friends?"

"This is Princess of Callisto and Princess of Reino!"

Sonya

Miss Griselda looked on her list of fairies' names and she soon find us. Bring relieve all over my body.

"Oh yes Varanda Castillo and Fawn Reino," Miss Griselda said looking at us when she saw our "names".