Forty-one

Stormy

Those fairies transformed into their fairy form as they flew high in the sky. I had an evil grin as I knew that Cloud Tower witches will demolish the Specialists and the Winx fairies. The witches started attacking the fairies but those pesky fairy tale bugs was slowly beating up the witches. I could feel Icy's cold anger spreading around the alley.

"Icy it's cold!" Yakobetta shouted as she put her hands on her arms to warm herself up.

"How about I be a good friend and warm you up!" Sonya taunted as she casted her spell on Yakobetta knocking her down.

"You know what Icy I'm feeling you on your cold heart!" I growled as I got my hands ready to cast a spell on Tecna. "ELECTRIC RAGE!"

I conjured up two purple lightning bolts out of my palms and a cloud appears overhead. One of my lightning bolts hits Tecna and she falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Icy I think I shocked poor Tecna too much!" I said laughed while Icy join in the laugh.

I stopped laughing when I felt I was being squeezed tightly by something. Opening my eyes to see it was a plant by that stupid flower fairy Flora conjured up this weak spell. I easily broke free as I was now in the air with Bloom and Flora as my opponent.

"VOLTAGE SLAP!" I shouted as I was sending a lightning strike at Bloom.

Sadly Bloom flies out of the way but Flora behind her gets hit. Flora gasps and falls to the ground. As I laughed at Flora's pain as Bloom was checking on her weak friend. Bloom throws a fireball at me but misses. I threw a lightning strike at Bloom but misses. Bloom throws another fireball at me and it hits my thigh. I groaned and I was throwing a fit.

"Agh! My fave skirt!" I shouted in anger.

I conjured a storm, sending Bloom back through the air.

Timmy

I was still checking up with an unconscious Tecna. I tried everything I could to make her open her eyes. I shot a few witches away from me and Tecna. Then I felt a very cold and negative energy landing near me and the unconscious Tecna. I glance up to see Icy with an a evil mischievous smirk on her face. Icy held her hand out as she was starting to slowly freeze me and Tecna together. I couldn't of moved and didn't want to leave Tecna alone with Icy letting Icy have the advantage this battle.

"Look guys, I call this "geek a la mode"!" Icy smirked as she was freezing me and Tecna solid.

"HELPPPPPPP!" I shouted as I held Tecna close to me.

Icy was still freezing me and Tecna as she had an evil laughing echoing in my ears and alley.

"Back off, Icy!" I threaten hoping it will stop Icy.

"Oh please! Here's a double scoop!" Icy smirked evilly.

Icy fires more ice at me and Tecna. Stella flies between Icy and I, and Tecna. Stella was using her magic of the sun to stop the icy power from completely freezing up me and Tecna.

"STOP ICY!" Stella shouted as she was using the power of the sun to stop Icy's power over ice.

"NEVER IM MAKING AN TRIPLE SCOOP!" Icy laughed as her magic strengthening.

Sonya

I was helping Musa fight Darcy as she made a huge car appear above of me and Musa. I quickly at out the car range, I was about to join my power with Musa until I see Musa was underneath the car.

"MUSA!" I shouted with worry.

I was hit with wave of illusions knocking me down to the hard ground. I groaned in pain as Darcy flew down to my level with a devilish smirk can be heard from her voice. I felt like I couldn't get up from some reason and I was extremely weak to the point I was crawling.

"Oh Sonya you're tired! Hahahahaha get your weak fairy tail up, we're not done yet!" Darcy demanded as she used her magic to weaken me some more.

"SONYA!" I could hear Falen yell as his voice went up a octave from worry.

"You know what if you don't get up and fight me I'll just kill Falen and your precious Gynosphinx!" Darcy said evilly.

I glance up to see Darcy holding Falen and Kekipi. Falen had a stern look on his face as he struggle to get out. Then I look over at my baby, Kekipi as I could hear his haunting whimpers and crying wanting to be let free as tears ran down his furry face.

"YOU LET THEM GO DARCY!" I shouted as I slowly got up from the ground with this purple and black energy surrounded my body with a stern look of my own cane upon my face.

Darcy

Here goes that amazing power Sonya doesn't even know she had the Mystic Dragon. The power me and my sisters been seeking along with the Great Dragon. I slowly let go of Falen and Sonya's Gynosphinx.

"Stormy and Icy check your crystals!" I ordered with shock as Sonya and Bloom was cumulating power to finish me and my sisters off.

"Sisters they both got the power we seek!" Icy said with shock as the Mystic and Great Dragon started to flow from me to my other sisters.

Once both dragons went through me finishing me off I felt extremely weak like Sonya did. One of the weak witches grabbed me started supporting me back to Cloud Tower with my sisters behind me. But I know one thing that me and my sisters finally achieved the goal of finding both the Mystic Dragon and the Great Dragon all in one day.