Seventeen

Flora

"YOO HOO! NATURE! I'M LISTENING!" Tecna yelled in excitement.

"Tecna I'm glad you're listening to nature but I need you to be very quiet. I recognize these plants, they are the Quietous Carnivorous. These plants hate noises!" I explain to the Winx.

"Really? Let's see(whistles loudly)! See? Nothing happened," Stella said after a vine grabs her.

Stella screamed as she was hanging upside down and she continued to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Stella you got to stop screaming," Bloom whispered.

"See I told you Stella, you got to listen to me!" I told Stella.

I communicate with the plants and they sense that we will be quiet. The Quietous Carnivorous let got of Stella having her land in the dirty muck.

"You know what those Quietous Carnivorous owns me a new outfit!" Stella commanded quietly.

"But I did told you to be quiet Stella!" I replied with a little smile.

"HELLLLLPPPPPPPP!" A male voice shouted into the distance ahead of us.

Me and the other Winx ran to the direction of the yelling. And when we got there we see the Specialists wrapped tightly in the Quietous Carnivorous vines. Me and the Winx smirked at the boys.

"Need a hand?" Stella tainted with a smile.

"Stay away! These vines belong to incredibly dangerous, blood-thirsty, man-eating monster PLANTS!" Riven yelled the end as the plant's squeesed him tightly.

"They only want to eat loud mouths like yourself so I suggest you be quiet!" Musa said confidently with her hands on her hips.

"Now I bet you wish we could help you!" Sonya said with a smile.

Falen

"Everyone relax we're not here to hurt you!" Flora spoke to the plants petting it.

The plants let me and my friends go. Our feet hit the muck down and I smiled at the girls.

"Thank you for saving us!" I said with a smile.

"Well you're welcome!" Sonya replied with a smile.

"We should be leaving before something else happens!" Bloom spoke as she was walking towards the end of the plants.

Me and the rest of the group expect for Bloom walked away from the plants. I walked next to Sonya and gently bumped into her. She looked at me with playful smile on her face.

"Oh so that's how you want to play Prince Falen?" Sonya questioned me with a smile.

"Maybe or maybe not?" I answered with a question with the same smile on my face.

Sonya bumped me back gently with a giggle to top of off. We both stopped walking when the rest of the group stopped moving. Bloom turned around to face the group and she had a determine look on her face.