Sixty - nine

Stella

The ship was getting closer to Alfea. For some reason, my stomach started to turn. I could feel the bubbles popping inside me. It made me sick and wanting to pass out from the magical pressure. This magical pressure was dark too dark so it must be the Trix. Where the Trix are then Emalia is blindly following right behind them.

"Do you feel that magical pressure?" Falen asked holding his head.

"Yeah I feel it too!" I held my stomach as the bubbles continue to pop.

"This aura is dark it must be the Trix! They must be in Alfea!" Bloom declares.

"If they are we are going to show them how to not steal and use our friend!" Musa exclaimed strongly.

The bubbles stopped popping little by little. The closer we get to Alfea the
darker the pressure was. The pressure was so bad that it hurts my head. I held on to the glass for support and I just so happen to look out the window. When I stared out the window, I noticed that Alfea was destroyed! The school building had huge concrete pieces missing from its structure! Cracks apart around the school like it was going to fall apart. I watched as one part of the school had fallen as debris from the impact was now in the air.

"It's Emalia!" Flora cheered forgetting about the dark magical pressure.

"Look Flora that's not our Emalia! OUR Emalia would never be this dark!" Bloom exclaimed as she held her head.

I slowly moved to the other side of the ship. Again I stared out the window and see that Emalia was staring up at us with a evil smile. She had this black aura surrounding her. Her fairy outfit was not her usual one. Emalia outfit was darker than before and her pigtails were not there anymore. Her hair flowed freely down to her shoulders. I notice that everyone was out cold even Headmistress Faragonda! The ship finally landed on the ground just few steps back from Emalia.

Emalia's dark outfit (I've been waiting to display this outfit for a long time 🙄 since WATTPAD was acting crazy)

"Everyone be on guard for Emalia!" Tecna warns me and the others.

"Why you say that isn't it good that she is back on our side and she has information to take down the Trix!" Brandon points out with a smile.

"Do you still feel that dark aura?" Flora asks Brandon with her arms crossed.

"Yea! ...... Are you implying that the dark aura is coming from Emalia??" Brandon now has a astonished look on her face.

"Has to be since she's the only one standing," I said holding myself up.

Prince Sky landed the ship and Tommy opened the hanger door. Me and the others walked slowly out of the ship. Dust was flying in the wind making it a bit harder to see. A silhouette appeared behind the dust as it was getting closer to me and my friends. Appearing behind the dust was Emalia or should I say Dark Emalia. She gave us one of the Trix's evil smile.