Twenty

Faragonda

"Miss Faragonda this Gynosphinx will be alright!" Nurse Ofelia said with a smile as stand next to me looking at the injured Gynosphinx.

"That's good to hear but I want to know how did this Gynosphinx still alive since Ikaika kingdom was destroyed 16 years ago along with Domino?" I questioned at the thoughts.

"I don't know Headmistress but perhaps they are repopulating!"

"But how since the Gynosphinx can only repopulate at Domino and Ikaika?"

Before Nurse Ofelia can respond to my question Sonya dashed in with a worry look. She slowly pet the Gynosphinx and she looked at me and Nurse Ofelia with fear.

"Will he be okay?" Sonya questioned with a worry look still on his face.

"The Gynosphinx will be fine, Sonya!" Nurse Ofelia replied with a smile.

"This is a Gynosphinx, he may have to stay for a couple of days or weeks maybe," I said with a smile at the end. "He may need someone to take good care of him for the time being!"

"Miss Faragonda are you saying that I can take care of this Gynosphinx!" Sonya smiled brightly.

"Yes you can and in our library there are books on how to take care of any fairy animals in the Magix dimension, so go rush to the library and find you some books!"

"Yes Miss Faragonda and thanks!"

Sonya ran quickly out of the nurse's office and I looked back at Nurse Ofelia and she had one of her thinking looks on her face.

"Nurse Ofelia what's wrong?" I asked with worry.

"Now that I think about it, a Gynosphinx always looks for their rightful owners and most of the Gynosphinx' So were are the royal family of the Ikaika dimension," Nurse Ofelia said still thinking.

"So are you saying that Sonya might be one of the lost daughters of royal family of Ikaika?"

"She might, but if you haven't notice she looks just like the late Queen,"

"Nurse Ofelia you are right she do have the Mystic dragon necklace of the Ikaika people,"

"So what are gonna do Headmistress?"

"We are not certain if Sonya is really is the lost daughters of Ikaika but we can continue to watch Sonya along with Bloom,"

"What's wrong with Bloom?"

"I just got the feeling Bloom is also special as well, but I must go and handle some paperwork, see you Nurse Ofelia!"

Daphne

Me and Kala have been looking for Kekipi for hours and we still couldn't find him. We searched Lake Roccaluce about 5 times and we even looked through the forest passing by some fairy animals that could of attacked Kekipi.

"KEKIPI WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted into the silent as a mouse forest.

"Oh you rebellious Gynosphinx where could you be?" Kala said appearing through the trees. "Did you had any luck?"

"No I haven't seen the poor Gynosphinx anywhere,"

"Can we just look into Alfea and see if he's there, please Daph please!"

"Yes since that is our last option, but we have to make sure we are not seen especially not by Bloom or Emalia!"

"I completely understand and let's go!"