chapter 5-Alios Truancy

writers note ~

hey there readers I would love if I had more of you guys and sorry for any miss spellings , any-who enjoy. ^_^

************************************

your pov

I walked right in closing the door behinde me ,"Alois Truancy!" I yelled in an angry tone.but i was only jokeing around.I waited for some one to answer.

end POV

alios stormed down the stairs, "who the heck..." his eyes widened. "(y/n)!" he jumped from the thred stair from the bottom.he landed right on top of you. "hey I missed you" he yelled right in your face. he leaned down and hugged you he was sitting on top of you." I missed you to but do you have to sit on top of me?"you said while laughing . he got off of you and pulled you up . then he hugged you,you hugged back and stared to tear up." I really missed you,Alios ".

after you had told Alios everything. he had asked you to stay the night.you layed in bed waiting for sleep, someone knocked on your door.you sat up."come in". Alios walked in" I can't sleep " he wined .

back at the manor

Ceil POV

"what do I do" ?! "I scared her off "! Sebastian just looked at me."I could go find her and bring her back" Sebastian answered . "yes bring her back and explain to her I want and need her back".I said. "yes my lord" and with that Sebastian was got.