chapter 10- love ?

writers note:

OK PEOPLE R U READY?.... no?! well that's a shame I had an awesome chapter planed,just kidding, u may have your chapter now, anyway love u all, here it is enjoy.thanks for almost all the nice comments.

*****************************

I could hear the words drip out of his mouth. my mind was spinning, my heart was racing. she wouldn't love him? what? why? who?

"who are you" my voice sounded horse

"did you forget me already, my name is Claude, Butler of the trance manor."I could feel him smirk. as he pinned me down.

CLAUDE, does that mean he has already taken Alois's soul.did he kill Alios.

I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I could do "CIEL!" I screamed. a hand coved my mouth stopping the sound.

"there is no need for that" Claude stared to kiss my neck."you taste so sweet like a rose"

"get off of me, where is Alios" I could feel my heart racing faster and faster.

"him, oh, he is out of town to pick up a gift for you"

"what do you want with me?" I felt trapped mostly because I was.

"I want you and your soul, I will turn you into a demon, and I'll keep you"he stared to kiss me agein.

"NO!" I had just enough energy to push Claude off of me.I struggle agents the rope on my wrists.

"come now let me help" Claude cooed.

"stay away from me, why did you kill my mother" tires rolled down my checks.

"because she was in love with another, your father, so I had to get rid of her." he had a upset expershoin on his face. "but sadly i could not take her soul, because of that dirty lover of hers". Claude pick me up after untieing me."you are like an exact copy of your mouther", with not a hint of your father.

I could feel my soul burn with rage "you killed the only people that loved me"I slapped Claude across the face hard.

"now now that was not nice" he smirked.

"no kidding, you jerk"I punched him once on the arm but it didn't do anything.

time skip-

***********

I have been with Claude for 2 days. I will not let him touch me.I don't even eat what he give me.

"come on, eat" Claude placed a cup of water and a warm plate of fancey foods.in my face.

"No" I crossed my arms over my chest as I sat in the corner of the room on the floor.

the next time Claude leaves I'll make a run for it.I prayed I could make it to where Sebastian could hear me.

when Claude left, I jumped up and speed out the door. I turned a few corners and came to a stair way.I ran up the stairs crying, scared I would never see Ciel again.

I burst though the door to a room, it looked like Aois's kitchen. it was Alois's kitchen.

where was Alios is he OK.

Claude walked thought the door to the kitchen, and smirked.

oh (insert cures word here) ! I thought.

"come to visit me have you?" Claude walked up to me and pushed me to the wall. Alios is whating for you in his study.

I turned, but I was weak and fell, into his arms I hated myself for falling, in his arms .

I quickly shook him off."don't you dare touch me " I narrowed my eyes.

"come now love you are staring to sound like your dirty father"Claude picked me up holding me bridle style.

here was my chance to get away... to get free... Claude couldn't take Alios's soul, yet?
could he?

*****************************
hope you enjoyed new part comes out soon as in a few days so in the mean time comment or vote ;)