chapter- 11 Daddy's girl

hey sorry it took so long to update enjoy

*******************************

I pushed my self out of Claude's arms. "I can walk for my self " I narrowed my eyes.

" OK lover " Claude put me down softly.kissing me on the way down.

after I see Alios I am out of here

I walked into the study, pushing Claude off of me, with every step. I ran to Alios's turned around chair. I put my hand in the chair to turn it around .

Alios's chair was ....empty. arms wrapped around my waist. Claude, will you give it a rest. I turned around it was Alios..... and his eyes was red...demon eyes.

"CEIL!!!" I couldn't help it. I pressed my hands over my mouth."ALOIS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU " CLAUDE!

CLAUDE, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! I pushed my self out of Alios's arms,running to Claude.I jumped straight in the air for a kick to the head. I missed and Claude held my feet in his arms holding me upside down.

"come now love Alios looks better like this...and you will too." a smirk trailed over his lips.

"stop Claude put her down " Alios look clam not at all like I was adout to have my soul taken .

"shut up, I don't have to listen to you any more " Claude put me down softly. jumping over me, "I'll be takeing her now...so say your good byes "

" I can't let you take her" Alios stepped forward his red eyes looked cold. " her heart is ceil's and his alone ... you know this"

"I have heard enough " Claude stepped forward putting a hand around Alois's neck.

"you...you can't kill me with out a demon sword remider ?" Alios started to struggle.

" thanks for the tip" Claude reached into his coat pulling out a demon sword.

" NO!!!" CLADE PLEASE DONT !!!" I pulled myself off the ground. ripping Claude's hand off Alois's neck." please not him... please." I graved Claude's shirt crying into it.

just then Ceil and Sebastian smashed in through the studies window.

"(y/n)" called Ciel also with red eyes.

I tryed to run to Ciel but Claude wouldn't let me go.he pressed us together even more.smirking." let me take care of these guy so we can go have fun. " Claude ran his hand down my back.

Ceil jumped at Claude. but Claude moved easily out of the way. with me trying to run away.

'Claude give (y/n) back" Ciel moved back to take another swing at Claude this time Sebastian at his side.

"Ciel!!!....I love you !!!" I screamed pushing away from Claude.

"you... you dirty daddys girl !!!" Claude hit me over the face so hard that the room went black.

Sebastian  pov

Claude hit (y/n) so hard she died.her body hit the wall marking a big hole. my new demon young master Ceil jumped straight onto Claude.

I started helping , but Ceil and Alios both turned mindless.rage was the heck only mind they had now.

the real fight is on now.

but (y/n) is died and Ciel is going to make Claude pay...