chapter 6- back to the manor

your pov

me and Alios were playing cards by the main door.I was deep in thout I want to be held by ciel again. i thought, i snaped out of it to whach Claude walked to the door and stare at it for a second before a slight knock sound echoed thought the manor.

Claude opened the door with a glare it was Sebastian. my heart feel to my feet,I sat up straight. I got up and walk to him "what are you doing hear" I asked trying not to glare at him." I came for you" he answered. "i don't want to go back just so you and ciel to take my soul".

"well no thanks I want to keep my soul" I turned to walk away but Sebastian had grabbed my arm and spun me back around."how dare you" I ask showing my anger.

Sebastian just strode there looking unpleased "young master would give his life for you and you don't even care?" he said loudy with a smirk. a light blush skipped across my face."h-he would ".

I put my hand over my mouth. " well then take me to him" please. I turned back around " i will be gone for a day or two " I smiled at Alios "keep safe, and don't worry" I hugged Alios and took Sebastian's hand.and before I could blink he was holding me bridle style, while jumping off buildings.

I held on more in awe then scared like I should be.I only could think of what I would do when I saw ciel.do I give him a chanse? a million questions was running thought head .

I could see the manor and ciel standing there with may-rin and two other sevents.ciel was crying I couldn't hold it in I stared to bawl.Sebastian's feet hit the ground I jumped out of his grip and hugged ciel." I was so stupid to think that you would hurt me" I cyed in to his chest.

ciel's eyes were wet with tiers I thought you wouldn't come. he said in a low voice.

*************************************

hey sorry for the short chapter but better to short then to long right?...any-who hope u don't hate on me if u love me u could send me ca$h money.JK. don't forget to vote and comment. anyway love you and you and you and you and you and ect.