chapter 7-finally back

writers note~

I know you missed me , yeah maybe not but I missed you ;) guess what I was reading a story and I could not figer out if the writer was a girl or not so I am going to tell you I am a girl but enough about me, *-* shall we get on with the story?

by the way this whole chapter is in your POV

************************************

I walked close to ciel . lightly smiling," so you forgive me, for running away?" I laughed nervesly.

"yes I was only worried about you, sooo you are related to Alios?" he was looking at me thought the corner of his eye.

"yeah but only by marriage"I was trying to grad his hand."we were really close" my voice cracked "but ... he's dad tryed to force us into marriage and I couldn't do it, he was marked by a demon".

" my mother was killed by a demon...by Claude"I stared to cry." that was it" I said still crying.

Sebastian stepped forward fast "I could help you with getting revenge on him" he was smiling deep in thought.

"no I want to be an angle not a demon" I dryed my eyes . walking into ciels room."can we just drop it" I smiled weakly.

it was late after noon "when's dinner?" I asked still in ciels room. I walked over to the bed sat down and took off my shose. before flopping backwards.

Sebastian walked over and handed me a clean (e/c) dress "dinner will be ready in 20 minutes my lady" and he walked away. leavening me and ciel alone.

ciel walked over to me and the bed and claimed over till we were face to face.he leand down and stated to kiss me.

he pressed him self close to me , I pulled him closer. he flipped me and I was on top.(queen of the mountain) I thought

the kissing got more intense. he stated to undo my dress but a cold chill ran down my back.I jumped off of ciel and turned around.Claude was standing a inch from my face.

"my my young lady's don't act like that" his golden eyes stare in my soul. he stode up straight because he had slumped over to ny level .now he was towering over me.

ciel pushed himself up by now and was walking over to us."they do if they are to be married" he smirked "anyways what do you want"

Claude slumped back over "her soul" he said .

"Alios would never let you" I said trying to stay calm.I backed up into ciel he snaked his arms around my waste holding me close.

"you heaired the lady so you can be on your way" Ciel's eye was cold and hard with a hint of worry.

Claude narrowed his eyes and wall over to the open window." fine but this is not the end, I wounded" he looked back at us one foot out the window the other on the floor " if you taste like your mother ?" then he leaped out the window.

I could feel my eyes widen I pushed my face into Ciel's chest.I held in my tears, because I didn't want to mess up ciel's clothes.

"I claimed back onto the bed I don't feel good" I said staring at the worryed exprestion on Ciel's face.

"he can't hurt you if you make a contract with Sebastian" he skooped me up in he's arms, still sitting on the bed.

" no" I looked away not letting Ciel see my eyes."I never could become a nasty demon" they do nothing but hurt." I looked back. " and soon Sebastian will take you from me to"

there was a small knock at the door."come in" Ciel sad in a hurt voice.

May-Rin walk In to the room and spoke in a nasaly voice." master Sebastian wanted me to dress you lady (y/n)".