Phase 1

"Ok now, just add a little bit of Griffin claw and- AAAARGHH!!" Albus screamed in rage as a frothing mess engulfed his hands.
"Tsk tsk, that won't do now, Albus." Said Rose rather overbearingly, clearing away the bubble
"OK mother." Came the satire comeback.
"Shaddup"
Scorpius was too absorbed in his own  thoughts to notice the squabble happening next to him.

After class he approached Nancy longbottom, and gave her a small blue  present.
"Eh?" She said, confused.
"Err.. its for the thing" Scorpius' eyes darted around, as he tried to avoid eye contact.
"Ohh.... Right." She smirked and hid the present in her bag.
Scorpius had to have at least one girl confidant for this plan to work. Though he had to admit, Nancy wasn't too bad looking with her long straw blonde hair, generous freckles and deep blue eyes.
Yesterday he had Albus convince Nancy to help them. He convinced her alright, but also returned unnaturally red.
Upon his return Scorpius had asked him what was wrong. He just mumbled something about his lower body betraying him and went to bed.

All of a sudden Scorpius felt a gripping fear. WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE SCORPIUS YOU ABSOLUTE DIMWIT. YOU JUST SENT ROSE WEASLEY A VANILLA SCENTED CANDLE WITH A CORNY POEM. OF COURSE SHE'LL KNOW WHO SENT IT. YOU ARE A BLOODY IDIOT.  THE FATE OF YOUR LOVE LIFE RESTS ON THE LYING SKILLS OF NANCY LONGBOTTOM.
His subconscious kept making him doubt what he did, and he felt sick to his stomach.
He would have to find out tomorrow.