Scene 1: Intro

Narrator: This story begins in a village called Phoenix Drop; when one day Raven, granddaughter of Aphmau Phoenix and daughter to Zanie Phoenix Ro' Meave, was walking in the market area. When suddenly, a small group of children ran up to her.

Akoa: Lord Raven! Lord Raven!

Raven: Yes Akoa?

Akoa: We were wondering if you could tell us the legend of Sugar Skull again?

Raven: Well...

Gray: Please Lord Raven. You aren't around as much anymore.

Raven: Fine. I guess it can't hurt, and please don't call me Lord Raven. Just call me Raven, and remember, I'm only about thirteen years older than you.

Gray: Wait, then how did you become lord?

Raven: Well let's just say that you'll find out once we start the story.

Gray: Okay.

Narrator: With that being said, Raven lead the children over to Joy and her brother Blue's library, which is on a cliff side. The kids then ran over to the rug with the Irene symbol on it and sat down.

Raven: Okay, is everybody comfy and ready?

All of the children: YEAH!

Joy: *with a laugh in her voice* Shh, you silly kids.

Akoa: *in a sad voice* Sorry Miss. Joy~Sama.

Joy: It's okay, remember I'm not as strict a my mother. *taps Akoa on the nose* You may get back to your story now.

Gray: It's not a "story" Miss. Joy, it's the legend of Sugar Skull.

*Joy freezes, then says in a sad, shaky voice*

Joy: Oh, okay then. Well, enjoy! *she smiles sweetly*

*Raven's eyes widen*

Raven: I'm so sorry Joy. I forgot, do you want us to leave?

Joy: No, no, it's fine. You can stay and tell the "legend" to these kids. They should learn about Sugar Skull and our history.

Raven: Thank you Joy. I owe you one.

Joy: It's no problem and you don't owe me anything.

____________________________________________

word count: 290

This will be my first story (roleplay) here on Wattpad. I hope you enjoyed Scene 1. I will try to add more to this story when I have time. Thank you for reading!

                                                                                                             Zanie out