Scene 5: It's My Fault

Narrator: Raven lives in an old purple and white house that overlooks the village of Phoenix Drop. The house belonged to her grandmother, but when she died it became her mother's. But now it's hers. A giant house with many secrets and only one person that is extremely lonely. Once inside Raven sits down at the kitchen table and starts to cry.

Raven: I should have helped. I could have saved them both, but I froze. Even though I was just nine I was still trained enough to be able to save them, but I didn't! I watched her die. I watched all of them die, yet I didn't do anything.

*Ally walks in, Raven doesn't notice her*

Ally:*in a small voice* It's not your fault. You were just a kid and to frightened to do anything.

*Raven spins around in her chair*

Ally: Sorry, I should have knocked but I forgot to give you something.

*Ally hands her a stone, Raven's eyes fill with tears*

Raven: I remember this. It's part of the original Phoenix Drop before it was rebuilt. Before I turned eight I grabbed a few stones from the buildings that were falling apart because my grandmother told me they were going to start rebuilding. But four years ago I lost them all.

Ally: I found this one by my house and I remembered how you used to have some, so I wanted you to have it.

Raven: Thank you Ally. You are just like your grandfather, tuff on the outside but sweet on the inside.

The Next Day...

Narrator: On the way to the Library the next day, Raven found another stone belonging to the old Phoenix Drop. She picked it up and put it in a satchel she found in her mother's old room.

Akoa: Raven~Senpai, you're late.

Raven: I know. I was searching for some things that used to belong to me.

*Raven smiles at Ally*

Raven: Come on, let's go inside.

*Raven walked into the library before the children and saw the faint outline of Sugar Skull*

Gray: What's wrong Raven?

*Raven just realized that she was crying*

Raven: Oh, nothing. I just have dust in my eyes.

Gray: Okay, if you say so. But remember that we are here for you.

Ally: Even though we are only ten we can still make you smile if we need to. Right guys.

Akoa and Gray: Absolutely!

Raven: Thank you now let's head to her room.

_____________________

Poor Raven. She blames herself for her mother and Sugar Skull's death. But, it seems as though Sugar Skull is letting Raven see her more. I wounder why. Well, we just have to wait and see.

                                                                                                                                            Zanie out!