Scene 3: The Truth

*Raven smiles a sad smile*

Raven: This was Sugar Skull's room and it's in the back of this library because when she was a kid everyone in her village thought she was a danger. So, her parents gave her the skull mask and told her to keep her power hidden, then they sent her here to Phoenix Drop. When she got here, no one knew who she was or where she came from.

Ally: Wait, what power?

Raven: Well, Sugar Skull had the power of light and telepathy. So, pretty much she could read minds but she could also talk to people in their minds dead or alive; and if she had to she could control someone's mind or change their memories and thoughts. She could also use light as a weapon. For example, she had an epic weapon made of light called light daggers. They were in the shape of diamonds and they were so bright.

Akoa: How do you know this much Raven~Sama?

Raven: Sugar Skull was my friend and she was also my guard as well as my mothers.

Gray: Was Sugar Skull her real name? And if not, did you know her real name?

Raven: I'm afraid not and yes I know her real name but I'm not allowed to say.

Gray: Oh, okay.

Raven: Okay then. *Raven picks up a sword and looks it over* Can you guess what this is?

*Raven holds up the sword*

Ally: It's just a sword.

Raven: Actually, it's one of the rarest weapons out there. It's known as 'Hikari no Katana' or in English 'The Katana of Light". This is what Sugar Skull used to defeat Shad the Destroyer.

_______________________

Word Count: 269

Wait... So a GIRL defeated a God. Girls are stronger than we look, never underestimate us. We can take you down if we wanted to. Hope you are enjoying this story.

                                                                                                                                         Zanie out!