Scene 4: HE'S BACK!

Gray: Isn't this particular Katana rare to find and only certain people can touch or obtain it?

Raven: Yes, it is rare to obtain and only certain people can touch it, but Sugar Skull was special and everybody knew it. Oh, and before you ask, I am able to hold it because my whole family has this gift since my grandmother was Irene the Matron.

Ally: *in a shy voice* But isn't Irene supposed to be immortal?

Raven: She was immortal, but she could still die. For her, she was born with immortality while the other Divine Warriors were given immortality but then lost it.

Akoa: I didn't know there were other Divine Warriors.

Gray: Akoa, how could you not know? There are temples for them everywhere.

Akoa: *in a whiny voice* My mother, Nekoette~Tan, has never mentioned them before, so it's not my fault.

Ally: Gray, just leave Akoa alone. I know your grandparents weren't on the same page all of the time but you don't need to act like them.

Akoa: Wow Ally~Tan, that has to be the most you have ever spoken at one time.

Raven: Can you kids just stop arguing please?

All of the children: Fine.

Raven: Thank you. Okay now, I think we can start now. Are you guys ready?

Gray: We've been ready.

Ally: Wait, before we start I was wondering, why was Joy upset when Gray mentioned Sugar Skull?

Raven: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Joy was one of Sugar Skull's closest friends when she was alive, but now the mention of her name makes Joy upset. And now because I don't want to talk about it anymore I'm gonna start the story now. It all started when my grandmother, Lady Irene, was summoned to Brightport which is the capital for the Phoenix Alliance and also home to the Dragon Ward and our guard training academy. Once there, my grandmother found out that Shad the Destroyer was back and seeking revenge on my family for taking away his immortality and locking him away in the nether. At this point, my grandmother was gripping the side of the table and thinking of ways she could protect our region from him.

Ally: I forgot what region do we live in?

Akoa: We live in the Ru' aun region. I know this because the Tu' La region once invaded O'kasis.

Raven: Wow Akoa, you know a lot more than the other children in the village. Now can I get back to the story?

Akoa: Yes, you may get back to the story now.

Raven: Okay, now where was I? Oh! I remember now. But before she did anything about Shad she wanted her friend Zoey, who is an Elf from the Yggdrasil forest, to put a protection spell on our family. Then she gathered all of the leaders and their finest guards from all over Ru'aun and told them about the battle that is coming. At first everyone was confused because they thought it was just gonna be one person, but once they heard it was Shad they were frightened because battling against one of the Divine Warriors was harder than battling a whole army.

*The children are staring wide eyed at Raven while she speaks*

Gray: So let me get this straight, one Divine Warrior is stronger than a whole army of trained guards?

Akoa: That's exactly what she is saying now be quiet.

*Gray mimics Akoa with his hand as Ally gives him a death stare*

Akoa: You know Gray~Kun, I can scratch you into next week.

*Gray stops and stares at Akoa*

Gray: You wouldn't.

Akoa: Try me. *stares at Gray*

Raven: Gray! Akoa! Stop this right now or else I'm going to tell your parents.

Gray and Akoa: Fine Raven{~Sama} (only Akoa says ~Sama)

Raven: Okay then, back to the legend....

*An ice cold wind blows through the room*

Sugar Skull: *Wispy, quiet voice* I'm sorry.

All of the children:AHH

Ally: Wh-What was that?

Raven: *trying not to sound suspicious* It's just the wind coming from the library.

Gray: That couldn't have come from the library.

Akoa: It sounded like it said 'I'm Sorry'.

Gray: And how would you know that.

Akoa: Hello, I'm a Meif' wa. Can you not see the ears Gray~Kun.

Ally: I have to agree with Akoa there; it did say 'I'm Sorry.

*They all stare at Raven whom since then walked over to the window*

Raven: It's getting dark. We will continue this tomorrow.

*Raven leads the kids out of the library; the children then walk home together*

Sugar Skull: *Wispy voice* I'm so sorry I couldn't save you Zanie.

Raven: I know you are Sugar Skull, trust me I know...

*Raven starts to walk home with her head down*

___________________________

Word Count: 750

Poor Raven. She must feel so lonely. Her family is gone and her dear friend is haunting the village library.

                                                                                                                                      Zanie out!