Scene 2: Her Room

Narrator: Once Joy left, Raven decided to show the children something, so she got up and went to one part of the library that was closed off and dark; but it also holds a secret.

Raven: Come on guys, don't worry it's safe. Trust me I know.

*The children get up off the rug*

Ally: Then why is it closed off? And why are we going this way?

Raven: We are going this way because I don't want to bother Joy and also this area is closed off because it holds the truth about what happened to my mother and to Sugar Skull.

*The children freeze*

Ally: Wait, isn't Sugar Skull just a myth?

Akoa: Yeah, you've told us this legend hundreds of times, so isn't she just a myth?

*Raven puts her head down*

Raven: Sadly, I haven't told you the real story of Sugar Skull or even how my mother died, and to answer your question Sugar Skull was real.

*The children stare wide eyed at Raven; In a shaky voice Gray says*

Gray: So you mean that the legend that has been going around for years is true?

Raven: Yes, but what the townspeople say about the legend is fake. I know the real legend because I was there. Now come on.

Narrator: Raven leads the children into a room that is lit by lanterns and fairy lights. The room had black walls with different types of swirls and flowers painted on them. The room itself had little decorated skulls, books, swords, shields, and other weapons lying around everywhere. There was a desk with bookshelves in one corner of the room and a canopy bed in another. There was also a large window that had a beautiful view of the land below the cliff and at night you could get a clear view of the moon.

*The children look at the room in amazement*

Ally: Whoa. What is this place?

Gray: And why is it in the back of a library?

_______________________________

Word Count: 318

Hmm... Whose room does this belong to? If you want to know just keep reading.

                                                                                                                         Zanie out