Author's Note

When I first began writing this story, I didn't think it would receive over 900 reads! For that, I will always be grateful to all you readers who have enjoyed reading it.

This story wouldn't have been possible without quite a few people who have always encouraged me. Nurichika,that_austen_chick and Krithika and Neelaja who aren't on Wattpad :P are the chief reasons I got down to writing this. Their support allowed this story to take root, and without their kind words it might've probably settled in a distant corner of my subconscious, like countless other ideas which have never manifested beyond the realms of my mind.

Another reason for it's execution is probably the fact that I wrote this story about a member of a band which, for me, is the very definition of inspiration and perseverance.

I dedicate it to my friends who have been a constant source of motivation and from whom I have derived a considerable amount of strength to go through with this. You guys are my forever.

And I dedicate it to all you amazing readers who have ventured to give this story a chance and whose excitement to read it fuelled mine in turn to keep updating regularly :D Your support, votes and kind and spunky comments mean the world to me. I will always be so very grateful <3 You guys are awesome!

I cannot express in words how thankful I am to all of you for sticking with In Ha and Namjoon till the end and witnessing a fitting end, or rather a beginning, to their fiery yet tender relationship.
I couldn't be more grateful.

I'm working on a Taehyung fanfic next and hopefully i'll be able to share a few chapters during the next couple of weeks :D

Until next time!

Much love,
Haya