Chapter 1

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N)- Last Name

(H/L)- Hair Length

(H/C)- Hair Colorl

(E/C)- Eye Color

(VR/N)- Vrains Name

Revolver growled, that Ignis just escaped with the location of Cyberse. "Track him down! " He ordered. "Revolver-Sama, we have her." One of his servants spoke, forcing a confused looking girl to walk ahead. Her (E/C) orbs were looking at the ground, as if she was trying to remember something. Her (H/L) (H/C)  was slightly messy, tho it still didn't affect her beautiful features. "Excellent." Was Revolver's reply. There was a small evil smile on his face as well.

-5 years later-

'Everyone seemed to be after that Ignis, Revolver of course. And even though I'm his right hand he still doesn't want to tell me why is he after it...' You sighed, it's been challenging life for you, in fact you don't even remember how you even came here in the first place, you just did...

"You wanted to see me, Revolver-Sama?" You said calmly and bowed to your master. Revolver turned to fully look at you as he nodded. "Yes, I have a mission for you. To duel Playmaker and bring the Ignis back." You just nodded at his request, you had to obey him, after all he is your boss, but in a way he was nice to you, more than he was to anyone else, tho some might not notice it, but you certainly did. "I'm on it, Revolver-Sama. " You said and in a matter of second, teleported away, appearing in Link VRAINS. "Now, where's that 'Playmaker'?" You wondered out loud and hopped on your board, hopefully he will show up soon. "Knight Of Hanoi!" A voice called out, to you apparently. "I see you had showed up, Playmaker." You said with a smirk, Playmaker however didn't reply, he didn't even seem all that angry actually, only serious.

"Speed Duel!!"

And with that both of you were riding on your boards, who were carried by a wild Data Storm. You never experienced this way of dueling, tho it felt entertaining.

As you two dueled, you noticed Playmaker was talking to his duel disk? Must be that Ignis you are suppose to capture. "Is that the girl you were talking about?" You overhearded Playmaker's question. 'What girlDoes he mean me?' You wondered, while also trying to focus on the duel, which was a little difficult now. "Yes, that's her. Be careful, Playmaker-Sama." Ignis replied which made you even more confused. Just what the hell are they talking about?

.........

"Go, Decode Talker!" Playmaker declared an attack and your life points hit 0. You looked down. You were about to fall!!! And if you do, your real body'll take huge damage. The only thing you could do was close your eyes and prepare for the impact, tho it even happened. Instead, you felt a pair of strong arms warping around your waist and pulling you up. You slowly opened your eyes. 'Playmaker saved me??' You stared at him with wide eyes. "You are coming with me." He said coldly, and before you could say anything, he logged-out from Link VRAINS together with you.

"What the hell?! Why did you brought me here?!" You shouted at the tri toned male in front of you. Yes, you realized he was the Playmaker really easy, even due to the hairstyle change. "Oi, Yusaku, is that the Knight Of Hanoi you were dueling just now?" An older man asked. Whoever he is, he seems to know about Playmaker, and his real name? "Yes, Playmaker saved the day and got the girl!" His Ignis mocked, which made you sweat drop, it was nowhere as 'romantic' as the AI said. "Keep it down." Warned Yusaku, giving a small glare to his AI, who took a hint now and shut up. "Tell me everything you know about Ignis, Cyberse and my stolen past." It was now Yusaku glaring at you, and he look angry, really angry, but you didn't know what was he talking about. "Cyberse, stolen past?! I don't know what are you talking about!! All I know is that Revolver's after that Ignis, and he doesn't even want to tell me why!!" You defeanded. It was true after all, you barely even you anything about yourself yet alone about all those other things. "She's telling the truth.... " Ignis said after a short silence, and Yusaku now looked at him, his expression was now however calm again. "How can you tell?" Asked Yusaku curiously whilst AI only giggled. "I can tell lots of things. Do not worry Yusaku, we can trust her." AI reassured tho Yusaku still had his doubts, not that you blamed him tho. "Now little info about our little (VR/N) or should I say, (L/N)  (Y/N)." AI said again. Of course this surprised you, more like shocked you!! "What the- How did you know that?!" You asked but that didn't stop AI from talking. "Occupation, Hanoi Knight, Relatives;  mother : deceased,  father : deceased, siblings: older sister : unknown-" Before the Ignis could say anything else about you, you slapped his mouth to shut him up. "T-That's enough...." You slowly said. This angered you, and made you sad of course. You knew from before that your family is dead, but again you didn't know how.... Yusaku looked at you with a hint of curiosity, perhaps he could even relate to you. "Um... Now that that's settled, I think you should watch her over, Yusaku." Kusanagi said with a light smile as you peered at him, that guy seemed to always be so....positive. "Why me? She can just stay here with you?" Yusaku was still calm, he didn't whine like all other people would. In your eyes he was strange, very strange. "Yes, but you brought her here, so she's your responsibility now. We can even enroll her in your school." Kusanagi grinned and gave you two a thumb up, as you mentally puked at the word 'school' and gave a deadly glare to Kusanagi. "Fine...." Yusaku's sudden agreement made your eye twitch in annoyance, you wanted to yell at them but you found yourself too tired to do that. "Sure..." You quietly agreed. 'I wonder....will Revolver come for me?....' You sighed.

(A/N)  Hello guys!! I hope you enjoyed reading this, sorry if it sucks BTW. Well, that's it for now, see ya in the next chapterBey!

~DecodeAccess~