Chapter 17

"Go on and try... but I will continue being by (VR/N)'s side because I believe that whatever she did in the past and whoever she killed... she did that with a reason!!"

"Shut up!!" Gloria cut him off. Playmaker couldn't see it, but there were small tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "I.... end my turn."

Playmaker drew his card, meanwhile, Ignis wasn't sure about any of this, but there was something that bothered him more. Gloria's duel disc.

"Playmaker-Sama! Look at Gloria-San's duel disc!!" AI warned, catching Playmaker's attention. It was old duel disc, however it didn't look anything like his. "That shouldn't concern us now... My turn!!" AI sighed, Playmaker never listens... It's gonna coast him life sometimes. "Maybe I can try to analyze her duel disc?..." Ignis muttered to himself.

"I activate Backliner's monster effect from my hand! If only my opponent has a monster in the Extra zone, I can special summon Backliner, appear! [LV- 3 ATK- 1600 DEF- 0] Backliner's additional effect activates! By tributeing him... all monsters in Extra Monster Zones, are destroyed!!"

"What?!?!" Gloria shielded herself from the impact.

"From my hand I send Dotscaper to the graveyard, to special summon Bitlooper [ATK- 1500 DEF- 2000] Dotscaper's effect from the graveyard activates, if he was sent3nt to the graveyard by a card effect, I can special summon him, appear!! [ATK- 0 DEF- 2100] Appear now, Circuit that leads to future!!! I set Cyberse Gadget, Bitlooper and Dotscaper in the link markers!! CIRCUIT COMBINE!!! LINK SUMMON!! Appear, Excode Talker [2300]"

"Amazoness General's pendulum effect activates, all Link monsters that were destroyed last turn, are special summoned back to their owner's field.

[Amazoness Front Liner ATK- 0 DEF- 0]

[Decode Talker ATK- 2300]

"And due to this effect, your monster's can't activate their effects nor attack this turn~"

"I... I set a card... and end my turn..."

------------

"What are you two low-lives doing here?" the man known as Reji asked. You couldn't quite read his expression, he looked angry, disappointed and calm, all at once. Edo scoffed. "Who are you calling a lowlife?!?!" The silver haired male tired to lung at Reji, but Shun stopped him. "You know why are we here... the question is, what are you doing here?" Reji looked at them, dead in the eye and replied. "I was attempting to come to Fusion Dimension to stop all this madness about avenging Sakaki Yuya. It's a good thing I arrived here instead..."

"You traitor.... Let's settle this then!! Kurosaki..." Shun nodded, knowing exactly what Edo meant..

"DUEL!!!"

Reji----- 8000

Edo----- 4000

Shun-----4000

"My move, draw!! I summon, Raidraptor Boost Strix [LV- 4 ATK- 100 DEF- 700] If I control a 'Raidraptor' monster, I can special summon, Raidraptor Fuzzy Lanius [LV- 4 ATK- 500 DEF- 1500] Next, I activate Magic Card, Raidraptor Call!! This card let's me summon a Raidraptor Monster with the same name as the one I already control, appear, Raidraptor Fuzzy Lanius!!"

"Three level four monsters... you're planning to XYZ summon..." Reji concluded, whilst Shun smirked.

"Not quite... Appear, Circuit of Revenge!!"

"He's gonna... L-Link summon?..." You muttered weakly, eyes wide. You looked over at Reji, who seemed surprised as well, but not as much as you.

"I set my two Raidraptor Fuzzy Laniuses and Raidraptor Boost Strix in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine!!! LINK SUMMON, appear Link 3, Raidraptor Full-Metal Resistor [2900] Raidraptor Full-Metal Resistor's monster effect activates, materials I used to Link summon him, now I can use to XYZ summon!! I overlay two Raidraptor Fuzzy Laniuses and Raidraptor Boost Strix!! Obscured falcon, raise your sharpened talons in front of adversity, spread your wings of rebellion! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank 4! Raidraptor Rise Falcon!!! I set three cards and end my turn."

"Nicely done, Kurosaki. It's my turn, draw!! From my hand I summon, Destiny HERO Dunker [LV-4 ATK- 1200 DEF- 1700 ]"

"Trap activates, Pendulum Punishment!! All effect damage is now doubled!!"

"And now, I activate Destiny HERO Dunker's effect!! By sending a Destiny HERO card to the graveyard, you take 500 points of damage, and due to Kurosaki's trap, it's now increased to 1000!!"

Reji----8000----7000

"I set a card and end my turn."

"My move, draw... With Scale 1 D/D Savant Copernicus and Scale 6 D/D Proud Chevalier I set the Pendulum Scale!!! With this I am able to simultaneously summon monsters from level 2 to level 5! Swing Pendulum Of Hope!! Appear now, my monsters!! [D/D/D Supreme King Kaiser {LV- 7 ATK- 2800 DEF- 2100} D/D Pandora {LV- 5 ATK- 1700 DEF- 2100} D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas {LV- 7 ATK- 2600 DEF- 1200} ] From my hand I activate magic card, Odd-Eyes Dragonoid, and all monsters I currently control become Dragon-type. I overlay Level 7 D/D/D Supreme King Kaiser and D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas!!! Dragon with dual colored eyes! Resurrect from the deep darkness. With the flame of rage, incinerate everything on the earth! Xyz Summon! Come forth, Rank 7! The blazing dragon called by calamity! Supreme King Violent Dragon , Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon! [Rank- 7 ATK- 3000 DEF- 2500 "

"Odd-Eyes...!" Edo stood there, staring at the beast before him. "That monster..."

"That monster belonged to Sakaki Yuya...." Shun finished, glaring at Reji. "You stole it, didn't you bastard?!?!"

"I'm afraid that's incorrect..." Reji moved his glasses up and looked at the two. "Yuya gave me this card... before he died..."

"D-Dad..." You muttered, in attempt to get up. "That monster..." You looked up at the beast, it radiated so much emotions... you could feel it... it was calling you...

"Odd-Eyes Ranging Dragon's monster effect activates!! By detaching it's overlay units, it can destroy as many cards my opponent controls as possible, and for each card destroyed it gains 200 ATK points!!"

[Odd-Eyes Ranging Dragon----3000----4200]

"Go Odd-Eyes Ranging Dragon!! Direct attack, Destruction Burst Of Flame!!!"

Edo----4000----0

"Due to it's effect, it can attack again!! Go, Odd-Eyes Ranging Dragon!!"

Shun----4000----0

"It's time you two stop with this carp..." Reji walked towards them, he raised his index finger and was about to press something on it when...

"Reji don't!!! Don't card them!!!" You instinctively yelled. The words just slipped out of your mouth. Just now you realized what you've said, and that you have no idea what that even meant.. Card them?...

Reji stopped. He put his hands down. "Don't let me see you two low-lives ever again.... and please... tell the Professor that you encountered me...." Two half unconscious males could only look at him in fear, tho they felt slightly relived that they won't get carded, at least Edo did. Weakly reaching out to his duel disc, Shun teleported them both away, but not before saying: "We will encounter again, Akaba.... but be certain our next duel won't end up like this..."

You sighed in relief.... at least they are gone now... "Akaba Reji..." You started, "I need some answers, now..." Reji nodded. He looked around, as if making sure there isn't anyone around, trying to eavesdrop. "Alright... ask away." You took a deep breath... finally... it's time to reveal all those things that you didn't know... the truth...

(A/N) Hiiii guys~! here's another new chapter!! Sorry if the duel between Shun, Edo and Reji was too short, I wanted to speed things up a little, so that next chaper you guys'll be able to find out some more about what happened to the reader, well until next time!! Hope you liked it~!

~DecodeAccess~