Chapter 3

You started laughing like a maniac. You felt something you never felt before, you felt power... "This duel has just become your worse nightmare!" You said, jumping on your D-Board, Playmaker following you close behind. "Playmaker-Sama... I've analyzed this Circuit Of Destruction we are currently in, it appears that if you lose the duel here, you also lose your life..." Playmaker looked down at his Ignis with widened eyes. This meant that regardless of who wins, one of them'll die...

"Well then, shall we begin?" You looked between Playmaker and Revolver with a wicked grin, they both looked pretty determinate to defeat you. "Revolver-Sama... we have an emergency...." Revolver growled under his breath. He knew exactly what this emergency was his servant was speaking of, but...he couldn't just leave (Y/N) like this... "I'm coming...." He sighed and closed the tab on his duel disc, which allowed him to speak with his servant. Revolver took another look at (Y/N) before vanishing from Link VRAINS.

"SPEED DUEL!!!"

"My move, draw! From my hand I summon, Aggressive Prisoner [LV- 3 1300/300] I set two cards and end my turn.

"She's using different deck from when we faced her before." Ignis added. "I know that....My turn! I set a card face down. From my hand, I summon Cyberse Wizard! [lv- 4 ATK- 1800 DEF- 800] I activate his monster effect, once per turn I can target one attack position monster and switch it to defense mode."

'Aggressive Prisoner- 300/1300'

"Go Cyberse Wizard, attack Aggressive Prisoner! And due to Cyberse Wizard's effect you'll still take the damage from the attack. "

(Y/N)- 4000---2500

You growled and sheild yourself from the impact. But this was all part of your plan to win this duel, a small smirk was on your lips.

"I end my turn."

"My turn! From my hand I activate Magic Card, Aggressive Command! I can add one level 3 or bellow 'Aggressive' monster from my deck to my hand, but if I don't summon it this turn, I must send it to the graveyard. Come, Aggressive Judgement! [lv- 4 1400/700] Appear again, Circuit Of Destruction!! Arrowheads confirmed, summoning conditions; 2 'Aggressive' monsters. I set Aggressive Prisoner and Aggressive Judgement in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! Link Summon! Appear, Link 2 Aggressive Link Captor! [ATK- 1300] I end my turn."

Playmaker furrowed his eyes. Your moves were pretty suspicious to him. "She's not even trying..." He muttered and glanced at his AI. "Yes, it appears so. Maybe she's trying to activate her skill this way." Playmaker had to agree with this, just what skill is she trying to activate?...

"My move, draw. I summon Draconnet in ATK position. I activate Backup Secretary's effect, I can special summon her if I control another Cyberse monster. Come. Everything is set now...appear Circuit that leads to future! Arrowheads confirmed, summoning conditions; 2 or more effect monsters. I set Cyberse Wizard, Draconnet and Backup Secretary in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! Appear, Link 3 Decode Talker! Decode Talker's monster effect activates, for each monster in it's Linked zones. Power Integration!! Go Decode Talker [2300--2800 ATK] attack Aggressive Link Captor, Decode End!"

(Y/N)---2500--1000

"Aggressive Link Captor's monster effect activates. If he's destroyed and sent to the graveyard by battle, I can target the monster that destroyed him and use it to Link Summon." (VR/N) calmly explained, her wicked grin was now back on her face as she laughed again. "You're such a fool!!" She mocked. "She's right tho, what were you thinking?!" Ignis started to panic. He was really starting to doubt in Playmaker, but Playmaker on the other side looked calm as ever.

"Link summon! Appear, Link 3 Gleam-Eyes Aggressive Dragon! [2500]"

"I end my turn..."

"My move, draw! Since my last turn I didn't summon the card I added to my hand, now I must discard it." (Y/N) showed the card to Playmaker before discarding it. "Now I activate Aggressive Fusion Syndrome's monster effect! If he's sent to the graveyard by a card effect, my opponent must summon two or more high level effect monsters from his deck."

"Appear, Salvagent Driver [ATK / 2200 DEF / 2100- LV- 6] and Linkslayer [.- lv- 5 ATK- 2000 DEF- 600]..."

"Perfect, everything is set for my skill now! Skill activate, Mad Massacre!! You take the damage equal to the difference between our life points, which is 3000."

Playmaker---4000---1000

"Due to this effect my monster also gains attack points equal to the combined DEF points of all your monsters!!"

"That's why she used that effect to make you summon high level monsters before!!" Ignis exclaimed. To him, it seemed pointless to even continue this duel. Playmaker nodded. "Yes..." he simply replied, not taking his eyes off the duel.

Gleam-Eyes Aggressive Dragon---2500 + 2100 + 600 = 5200 ATK

"Now if the attack succeeds, your life points'll drop to 0 and you'll not only lose the duel, but your life as well. But, there's also a catch, if the attack doesn't succeed, I'll take the damage instead...But that won't happen...you'll be the one to die Playmaker!!! Now, battle!! Gleam-Eyes Aggressive Dragon attack Linkslayer!! Dark Disorder!!"

"Quick Magic, Security Block! This turn, neither of us takes the damage and my monster isn't destroyed."

"What?!?!" you yelled in shock. Now the duel shall continue, and this was not what you were planning to happen. "I....end my turn..." There was not much you could do now...and even so, you stood confidently with dark energy surrounding your whole body, and your red eyes still glowing as bright as ever. "You won't win Playmaker!! I won't let you!!!" You yelled with more deep and demonic voice.

"Playmaker-Sama!! I found it!" AI exclaimed once again, receiving a puzzled look from Playmaker. "Found what?" Asked Playmaker. "True source of (VR/N)'s power!! Look up!" Playmaker did what Ignis told him too. But all he could see was red sky and The Circuit Of Destruction in the middle of it. "Your point?" Ignis groaned a little at this. "How don't you get it?! The Circuit is a card!! I know because I saw this before! The face-down card on her field is the Circuit, it's a special card created long ago in Cyberse." Ignis explained and Playmaker finally understood it. "My move, draw! I activate my face-down trap card, Recoded Alive. I can target 1 Link 3 Cyberse Link monster and banish it. By doing so, I'm allowed to special summon "Code Talker" monster from my Extra deck. I banish Decode Talker! Appear now, Link 3, Encode Talker! [2300 ATK] Linkslayer's monster effect activates! By discarding two spell cards from my hand I can destroy two spell or trap cards on your field."

"No!!! My Circuit Of Destruction!!!" As the two of your face downs got destroyed, the sky returned to normal and the circuit in the middle of it was destroyed. "Damn you!!!" You yelled once again and healed onto your head. Everything was spinning to you, yet you still felt this power growing uncontrollably inside of you.

"Battle!! Linkslayer attack Gleam-Eyes Aggressive Dragon!!"

"Are you crazy?!?!" You yelled again, but then you took a better look. Linkslayer didn't get destroyed??

"Encode Talker's effect prevents Linkslayer from getting destroyed, and all the battle damage is reduced to 0. After this effect resolves, Encode Talker gains Gleam-Eyes Aggressive's Dragon ATK points."

Encode Talker---2300 + 5200 = 7500 ATK

"7500 a-attack points!!!"

"Go Encode Talker!!"

(Y/N)---1000---0

You fell from your D-Board from the force of the attack, your eyes stopped glowing and were now completely shut, but before you passed out you felt a pair of strong arms, the same arms that saved you last time you dueled. Playmaker saved you again...

(A/N) helooo readers!!! I hope you enjoyed reading the duel between you and Yusaku because I really did try hard to make it! Sorry if it sucks a little btw...he he, anyways that's it for now, see ya in the next chapter!!

~DecodeAccess~