Chapter 9

"It might take awhile to analyse it...." Kusanagi said as he inserted your deck into that strange machine from earlier. You nodded your head. "I understand." You slowly replied, honestly, you were still trying to figure out what did Revolver meant when he called you, "Goddess Suicide.", He knows what happened to you in the past, he knows everything, yet doesn't want to tell you. "While you do that, we'll try to put together all the events that occurred up until now." Yusaku casually said, you had to agree with him. Two of you, including Ignis, made your way out. "Alright then. First, Ai? You said you saw (Y/N) before, am I right?" Yusaku asked his AI who hummed in response. "I did, it was 5 years ago. I saw Revolver talking to a girl, I overheard something about an incident, but that's all I can remember." You did actually remember that, only that it happened tho. You nodded with a small sigh. "I see...hey, Yusaku, didn't you say something about your stolen past or something like that?" The male nodded at your question. "Yes, it happened 10 years ago...I don't remember what exactly had happened, but I do remember this person...." Yusaku slowly replied, remembering the person's voice... unfortunately, that's the only thing he remembered about the person. "The person?...." "Yes, it might be Kusanagi's brother, or perhaps someone else...." "Hmmm...you never know, maybe it is, maybe it's someone you used to know." Yusaku quietly nodded with a small sigh. It's a hard life for both you, Ignis too. "We still have to figure out why did Revolver called (Y/N)-Chan Goddess Suicide." Ignis added. "Yes.. Revolver certainly knows more than we do....just, why Goddess Suicide..." Yusaku asked, seeming as if he was in a deep thought. "Sounds like a dark version of your Goddess Hack deck..." Added Ignis, it would make sense actually, however, there was something else on your mind. "...What about (F/N)'s disappearance, and that demon..." You muttered quietly, tho Yusaku and Ignis still heard you. "Police is still looking for her..." A sigh escaped your lips. "Yea....she could be anywhere..." You sighed again.

"I challenge Playmaker and (VR/N) to a duel." That voice...once you looked at the huge screen outside, you saw her...(F/N)... "What the hell?...." You muttered with widen eyes. This just seemed so out of blue. "Why challenging both of us?" Questioned Yusaku, however, you both were ready to duel, but this was just a little odd...

"Kusanagi-San!!" Kusanagi looked up from his screen at you and Yusaku. "What is it?" Just as he asked the question, you grabbed your deck. "No!! Your deck is-" "We don't have time!! (F/N) needs our help! I don't care what's wrong with my deck, my friend is possessed by a demon, if we don't hurry up, it might be too late!" You yelled, determination filling your voice, and before Kusanagi could say anything else, you were already off to the Link VRAINS. Kusanagi sighed. "Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid..." Kusanagi said to Yusaku, sounding more like parent now. Yusaku simply nodded and logged in the Link VRAINS as well.

"I see you made it...." You growled hearing this and shot a death glare at (F/N). "Who exactly are you? What do you want from me and what do you know about mine and Playmaker's past?" You asked, sounding dangerously calm, (F/N) chuckled darkly. "I will answer all your questions, but first you and your boyfriend need to beat me in a duel." You and Playmaker briefly looked at each other, as if telepathically communicating. "Seize the wind, Playmaker, (VR/N)!" You both jumped on your D-Boards.

"SPEED DUEL!!!"

"This is going to be an interesting duel..." A girl commented with an amused smile, as the male next to her wore quite indifferent expression, the one known as Zaizen Akira. "Yes, it will..." Was his simple reply. "You don't want me to stop it again?" Akira shook his head at the girl's question. "It's too dangerous for now...we are dealing with a demon, we must be careful..." "Don't forget about our little Goddess Suicide." The girl replied with a light giggle. "I suppose you know more about her than she does." The girl nodded, her smile staying. "Yup! I'd be happy to share that information with you, boss."

(A/N) Hello guys!! As I promised, here's the new chapter!! Sorry if it sucks, I just kinda wrote it to set everything for the next more exciting chapter and yes, there will be a duel in the next one, I love making those as you can see :3 welp, I hope this chapter was okay, see ya on Monday! Bye~!

~DecodeAccess~