friend request 03

junhui was asleep. well, he thought he was, until he heard snaps and saw flashes when he tried to wake up all by himself. then, he heard mutters, giggles, and some squealing fifteen years old girls. the other thing he felt when he woke up is arms wrapped around his torso, keeping him put in place. he didn't sign up to wake up like this. but then again, junhui did agree to read a book before sleeping with wonwoo, and the fact that he slept first in the lower bunk instead of his, above of it.

"alright, you shits better get the fuck ready before i call our manager." a voice said after slamming the door of their room open. junhui could recognized the voice as their leader, seungcheol's voice, and decided to pretend that he just wake up.

"but, hyung! you won't have this kind of chance twice!" a voice, soonyoung's (most likely), spoke up.

"don't reason me. and give me some of those pics you got. now, go get ready or i will call the manager." he said with no sign of mercy. then, the door slammed close, and junhui took the opportunity to act 'waking up, jumping in surprise' like he do sometimes. (also trying to forget the fact that they took a photo of him and wonwoo together. and the fact that seungcheol wants that photo.)

with a groan junhui tried to pry the arms of wonwoo loose from his torso. "wh... what happened...?" he said, voice cracking due to his slumber. wonwoo stirs in his sleep because of him. what do you expect? seungcheol was ready to call a manager who could kill them with just a word. but the worse is jihoon when he just slept and you tried to wake him up. he swore he would never to do that again.

"nothing. hurry up, hyung! we should get ready or we'll be late!" that was seungkwan.

"don't wanna be scolded again!" seokmin said, playfully singing, actually.

junhui hums, sitting up and dragged back down by his sleeping roommate.  and he swore he could've heard seungkwan fanboy-ing over it.

"we'll get ready first." seokmin dragged both of his member of the gag trio and leaves the room in silence. but junhui swore he heard squeals from both soonyoung and seungkwan outside.

the chinese male was in the verge of dying. he felt like he'll fall asleep again if he stays in the slightly uncomfortable position. wonwoo, however, didn't show any sign of waking up. not even a small bit. junhui struggles, once and twice, but that made the other pulls him tighter.

"wonwoo, wake up." junhui said to the sleepy male. no reactions. "this'll be our death bed if we won't wake up, literally."

a stir made junhui happy. he might actually wake wonwoo up if he keep this up. when he wanted to say something else, wonwoo didn't want to cooperate with him, it seem.

"let me sleep, junhui." wonwoo said snuggling deeper to him.

for another minutes, they stayed like that, like how wonwoo wants it. he didn't sleep, he just want to cuddle the chinese without being disturb, since the gag trio barged to their room. junhui was put and still, he wonders if he was asleep again, but there was no sign of him sleeping. he snores lightly when he sleeps.

"okay, naps are over! you two better wake up, or i'll splash you with water to wake up!" seungcheol sounds mad. well, he gave them a light warning before, but this is beyond how mad he usually was. most likely to be his sleeping schedule that got switched with jihoon.

wonwoo lets junhui go with seungcheol to get ready, while he could rest a bit more. then, he opened the chat room that they used yesterday. the last one that was online was the gag trio along with mingyu and minghao. he felt suspicious but shrugged it off, thinking that they probably talking shit about each other. there was minghao and seungkwan in the chat room after all.

when junhui called him to get ready, wonwoo does it in the speed of light. ready to start the day since he cuddled to sleep with junhui already. nothing can make him happier than junhui after all.

a/n:

hello

as you all know, i love svt and some other boys and decided to make another svt fic instead of finishing the other one and finishing a monsta x fic that i'm working on.

i would gladly take any kind of feedbacks!