plan a 03

mingyu was happily making the paper flowers with the help of both seokmin and minghao. the others tried to help them, too, but it didn't ended quite well. then, there was seungkwan, who gave up helping them even though he's a great helper, that left them just to get a dress for junhui's and wonwoo's wedding, or so.

"that's it," minghao said, tired and annoyed. "i give up." he threw the paper flower that he have, which looks like a lump of paper ball, and lies down with his legs crossed.

"owh, come on hao! don't give up just like that! do it for your jun-ge!" seokmin tried to cheer him up.

"he's right. we're doing this for their not-really-an-official wedding." mingyu states. "if you gave up like this, what'll happen when they had an actual wedding."

hearing the words from mingyu, minghao sits back up and took another piece of paper to work on. seokmin wonders why did he tried to help them. all the time. most likely because he's the eldest of the three, he also felt responsible for them.

for an hour they had been making the paper flowers and the only noise they can hear is the song they put on mingyu's phone. (it has a lot of crack on the screen, making it hard to see a thing in it.)

"guys?" came a voice from their opened door. when it widen, junhui was walking in, careful not to step on a flower.

"oh!– hey, hyung!" seokmin greets junhui cheerfully. the other two, however, was a sweating mess and most definitely be suspected of weird things.

"what are you guys making?" junhui asked them, "weren't you three supposed to be in the living room for guard duty?"

"we were?" mingyu asked the older, face looking pale with one thousand and one bad scenario popped up in side his head.

what they meant by guard duty is staying in the living room, answering the door while the others are going out, and not getting into any troubles or breaking things accidentally or intently. and what happened if you didn't do guard duty? well, seungcheol would gladly show you.

with that, all three of them cleaned the room and grab their things to continue making paper flowers and the guard duty (which consist of snacks, drinks, instant coffee, and some pillows and blankets, in case of falling asleep). junhui helped also, it's his nature to help others in need anyways.

after a lot of shenanigans and clumsiness between mingyu and junhui, they finished cleaning and goes to the living room.

"jun-ge?" minghao spoke, earning a hum from junhui himself, "shouldn't you be sleeping?"

the past child actor tilt his head in a confused manner. then, he looks at another way, trying to not look at the seokgyuhao trio.

"i'm waiting for wonwoo, soonyoung, and jihoon to go back." junhui answered with a slight smile on his face. the rest three looks at each other, all knowing why he can't sleep yet, but says not a word nonetheless.

all of them has paper flowers they had been working on, and being honest, junhui made the most paper flowers in shortest time. the flowers they had been making is white rose and red lotus. they looked beautiful and junhui's are the most beautiful.

"i thought you said you can't really make them?" seokmin questioned under his breath.

"i am. i just make them like how in the instructions says." he answered, catching those words that came out of seokmin's mouth. which isn't that hard if you thought about it.

"well, for a beginner, you did it like a pro." mingyu said. unlike a certain person who loves picking fights with everyone, mostly me. his mind added.

after a few minutes, the three junhui have been looking for has arrived, leaving the seokgyuhao trio. then, they discussed about their shift tomorrow. and with that thing finished, they were gone to their room.

---
a/n

word count: 666

lol i'm not joking

also, happy birthday to beagle king, tired dad to 12 kids, choi seungcheol. ily you stupid leader.

the next one will be up as soon as i can do it