alternative endings

📚📚📚

wonwoo was alone again. not that he hate his lone time, but this time, it felt empty. there was a hole that kept bugging him and it made him lost his mind. especially when he saw junhui flirting with the other members. the chinese didn't do anything wrong though, it was still wonwoo.

📚📚📚

"i'm sorry wonwoo..." junhui said between his shaky breath. "i really am."

wonwoo do know what does that means. he knows it so well he probably shed a tear by now. "i... i don't..."

was it him? or was it mingming that suddenly made his appearance? it can also be due to his cowardly self. his disability to be honest with his feelings and his heart. jeon wonwoo was a coward. he realized it when everything is too late.

📚📚📚

"jun-hyung!! your boyfie is here!" seungkwan's voice knocked him out of his trace. wonwoo now looks up from his book and tries to steal a glance at the door. a young man in a well dressed clothes was standing by the door. seems like he was ready to go out and have fun with junhui. though wonwoo couldn't see his face. he refused to.

"thanks, seungkwan..." junhui grumbled audibly to wonwoo, making him chuckle.

nothing happened much ever since junhui finally dated some one else. though the first few weeks was quite a gloom for the everyone. mostly wonwoo. because everyone kept on trying to match them together.

📚📚📚

wonwoo was crying again that night, no other reason than wen junhui's answer. the word sorry has now left a scar in his heart. though simple, yet it was that painful. his heart was beating too loud for his damned sake and the hitching breath he took was a lot more painful than he thought. everthing is hurting him in a way he couldn't imagine.

📚📚📚

"EARTH TO SIRE JEON??? YOU HERE??" soonyou whispher-shout at him. a slight worry on his, wonwoo quote, dumb face.

since the moment their plan fail, members are always ready to take wonwoo out to eat or just to take a stroll around their neighbour hood. anything to make him feel better, although slightly unneeded. he can take care of himself fine, there's no need to do anything about it.

but soonyoung, along with jihoon, dragged him out. he was surprised too. lee jihoon the reluctant, the unwilling to go out, dragged him out.

"i am. what d'you want?" he grumbled. jeon wonwoo is tired, please don't misunderstood him and call him mean.

"oh good." there was some kind of pamphlet about book discount shoved to his face. "i was reading this out loud and tbh, i feel kinda dumb."

both wonwoo and jihoon stopped walking. "did you just said tbh out loud?"

a ruckus broke free and jihoon kept giving his arguments about how wrong it is to use those kind of acronyms in verbal conversation. while soonyoung is avoiding every single thing jihoon said.

and maybe, just maybe, going out with family slash friends are nice.

"by the way, why did you guys dragged me out of our dorm?"

"it's the 'junhui heartbroken candidates' club day out!"

maybe after wonwoo smack some senses inside of soonyoung's head.

---
a/n
the long, overdue alternate ending h A
who is junhui's boyfriend? it's up to you guys ;)